Blonde PAWG in Chicago Area

We’re a pretty new cuckold couple in the Chicago suburbs. My wife is a stunning, curvy blonde in her early 30s and looking for a real bull. She’s had a couple guys so far, but they haven’t really met her needs. She’s had one BBC, but he was more “hit it and quit it.”

My wife is looking for a real man that knows how to be rough and dominant in the bedroom, but listen to her, be respectful of her, and treat her like a person.

She wants a real BBC, but one who not only has stamina for a good long session, but can rebound quickly and go multiple rounds. This is a must. She has a high sex drive and is looking for a bull capable of fucking her for hours. This is about her pleasure.

The pics below are of her and real within the last couple of weeks. If you’re interested, shoot me a message and we’ll get you in contact with her. She will be the one doing the vetting and communicating.View attachment 2870876View attachment 2870877View attachment 2870878View attachment 2870879View attachment 2870880
I’ll be in chicago visiting family next month let’s link up and let me pound her and use her

We’re a pretty new cuckold couple in the Chicago suburbs. My wife is a stunning, curvy blonde in her early 30s and looking for a real bull. She’s had a couple guys so far, but they haven’t really met her needs. She’s had one BBC, but he was more “hit it and quit it.”

My wife is looking for a real man that knows how to be rough and dominant in the bedroom, but listen to her, be respectful of her, and treat her like a person.

She wants a real BBC, but one who not only has stamina for a good long session, but can rebound quickly and go multiple rounds. This is a must. She has a high sex drive and is looking for a bull capable of fucking her for hours. This is about her pleasure.

The pics below are of her and real within the last couple of weeks. If you’re interested, shoot me a message and we’ll get you in contact with her. She will be the one doing the vetting and communicating.View attachment 2870876View attachment 2870877View attachment 2870878View attachment 2870879View attachment 2870880

Beautiful Looking Lady

Dm me if you're serious about getting together

Back