Blonde PAWG in Chicago Area

LockedCuck

Male
From
US
We’re a pretty new cuckold couple in the Chicago suburbs. My wife is a stunning, curvy blonde in her early 30s and looking for a real bull. She’s had a couple guys so far, but they haven’t really met her needs. She’s had one BBC, but he was more “hit it and quit it.”

My wife is looking for a real man that knows how to be rough and dominant in the bedroom, but listen to her, be respectful of her, and treat her like a person.

She wants a real BBC, but one who not only has stamina for a good long session, but can rebound quickly and go multiple rounds. This is a must. She has a high sex drive and is looking for a bull capable of fucking her for hours. This is about her pleasure.

The pics below are of her and real within the last couple of weeks. If you’re interested, shoot me a message and we’ll get you in contact with her. She will be the one doing the vetting and communicating.6F7756BF-1ADE-4305-AE1F-00461B1D5F19.png12C963A7-3286-4250-8BA5-054BB0BE13EA.jpeg7CFADF12-441C-4414-8207-6BB4D67D3447.jpegFFDEB54B-10AB-477F-BE0A-A1323BBC6B91.jpeg7B3F6B51-EF01-49D1-A124-678D1FCEBA53.jpeg

We’re a pretty new cuckold couple in the Chicago suburbs. My wife is a stunning, curvy blonde in her early 30s and looking for a real bull. She’s had a couple guys so far, but they haven’t really met her needs. She’s had one BBC, but he was more “hit it and quit it.”

My wife is looking for a real man that knows how to be rough and dominant in the bedroom, but listen to her, be respectful of her, and treat her like a person.

She wants a real BBC, but one who not only has stamina for a good long session, but can rebound quickly and go multiple rounds. This is a must. She has a high sex drive and is looking for a bull capable of fucking her for hours. This is about her pleasure.

The pics below are of her and real within the last couple of weeks. If you’re interested, shoot me a message and we’ll get you in contact with her. She will be the one doing the vetting and communicating.View attachment 2870876View attachment 2870877View attachment 2870878View attachment 2870879View attachment 2870880

I just messaged you. I believe I am what you are looking for.

The pics below are of her and real within the last couple of weeks. If you’re interested, shoot me a message and we’ll get you in contact with her. She will be the one doing the vetting and communicating.View attachment 2870876View attachment 2870877View attachment 2870878View attachment 2870879View attachment 2870880
You should take the time to verify

She’s beautiful smart and hot. I’m looking forward to meeting her

I'm from St Louis I love to come to Chicago fuck that ass

Hey guys, first let me day how much i love her pics. Very tastefully done, very sexy... and I know as good as they are the lively lady is even finer in the flesh. I’m 29, 6'2 brown eyes/black hair/ great smile lol. I’m a very laid back guy, not pushy or over aggressive... an all around cool dude. Extremely attracted to smart, down-to-earth women because I love someone that I can have thought-provoking conversation with and who can make me laugh. I am looking for someone who i can have a physical relationship with as well, but that’s not something we have to necessarily rush into... whenever we feel the time is right then it’s right. If we take it to that level, I'm not gonna rush in and out; I take time during foreplay and really enjoy it and I LOVE to give oral ?... My stamina is A1 and I’m good for multiple rounds too. I'm DDF, have great hygiene and a nice cologne collection too ?... If you're interested, let me know.

Attachments

• D1F176EF-F2EB-42A8-A230-AAE94CB81C8A.jpeg
    D1F176EF-F2EB-42A8-A230-AAE94CB81C8A.jpeg
    21.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 0DAFAD2D-FF48-4437-9140-29F9E79792DA.jpeg
    0DAFAD2D-FF48-4437-9140-29F9E79792DA.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 24A17136-9A6F-45CE-A791-565D22EC805A.jpeg
    24A17136-9A6F-45CE-A791-565D22EC805A.jpeg
    61.3 KB · Views: 13
  • FD341C30-B2EB-460F-B3F5-7E4E7E10AAFB.jpeg
    FD341C30-B2EB-460F-B3F5-7E4E7E10AAFB.jpeg
    30.2 KB · Views: 11
  • E2CA968E-56A6-4EE1-BA3F-9D586E27E9CB.jpeg
    E2CA968E-56A6-4EE1-BA3F-9D586E27E9CB.jpeg
    235.3 KB · Views: 12
  • FF5D0BBA-7700-4E62-83D3-459A17C3D8FA.jpeg
    FF5D0BBA-7700-4E62-83D3-459A17C3D8FA.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 10
  • DF364618-0DC0-4F76-A85C-A9BD18B710C4.jpeg
    DF364618-0DC0-4F76-A85C-A9BD18B710C4.jpeg
    146.7 KB · Views: 22
Chatted with them...havent heard from them in weeks. Typical Chicago post lol.
Cuz it couldn’t possibly be that you just didn’t do it for her, right?

Sorry, man. I wouldn’t be getting into things publicly, but I’m also not going to stand for you putting junk like this out there.

Last edited:
Cuz it couldn’t possibly be that you just didn’t do it for her, right?

Sorry, man. I wouldn’t be getting into things publicly, but I’m also not going to stand for you putting junk like this out there.
Well. Just send me a message back saying that. I'm a big boy. I can take rejection. And tell her don't send mixed messages. Be straight. And don't constantly send pics and tease....thats what fakes do..so word of advice...be straight up. ( if your really a couple ) These fakes in the Chicago area on this site are getting ridiculous. This site is overrun with them smh. And you not even verified....first sign there.

Last edited:
I appreciate the advice, but I’m not that worried about it. My wife and I are good with who we are and how we handle ourselves. I’m just not willing to tolerate someone trying to smear us, which you seemingly continue to do with your insinuations.

We’re not into bringing others down or going after their reputation. Fact is, my wife tried to give you a chance and see if she could get there with you, which is why the communication continued for a bit. She couldn’t. My understanding is the communication ended up waning a bit on both sides and that’s that.

Either way, seeing how you’re handling things on here reinforces she made the right decision.

Let’s move on! Good luck to you!

She's got all the good curves.

Hello. Very clean and down to earth, drama-free, black male bear Elgin, Bartlett, Schaumburg. ISO clean couple for ongoing fun. Would love to speak further.

She's no longer part of the site but she was one of the best times I've had on here. We keep in touch every now then off site. *******, I'm bout to join her lol.

She's no longer part of the site but she was one of the best times I've had on here. We keep in touch every now then off site. *******, I'm bout to join her lol.
Damn. I wanted her. She spinned me though. Chatted and then wasn't interested. And we were close. You win some , you lose some I guess.

Back