BLM and white wives

I was so upset when politics became mixed in with Black Lives Matter. It's such an important principle, especially when you think of black men with white women and especially black babies that often result. Can't we honor the principle without letting political views undermine it?
💯Facts! Well spoken kacey1999! I'm feeling your energy! 🧑‍🦳♠️Let's chat sometime. I have alot to share my QOS!❤️💋

Well "Kacey" joined the site over a year ago, Oct 22, 2020, made a total of 5 posts that day and hasn't been on the site since. Good luck with her....but I wouldn't be holding my breath!
10 4 That's a Big Copy on that. Appreciate the info. Oh Well! Sexy Ass Snowbunny missing Out on Alot of Pleasure. Lol! But I have faith in her that she'll come around 👀♠️❤️👍

None of your childish and inaccurate name calling or racism changes the fact that BLM is a terrorist organization based on emotion rather than reality, and is a political machine for your Democrat owners.
The only reason those leftist schools wanted you (allegedly) is because of your skin color. You live in a time when leftism has taken over higher education and your skin color matters more than your brain-power (clearly). It fits their current narrative. MLK Jr. is rolling over in his grave.
Do yourself a favor, take a step back from your racist mentality, your hatred of white people, and your ignorance on many topics and actually do the research. It might change the disturbing opinions in that mediocre brain of yours.
It’s so good that we have this conversation. BLM are not a terrorist organization by any stretch of the imagination.How many police executions of black guys on the street do we have to witness. I think the MAGA republicans are the real terrorist, traitors to democracy and everything that America stands for and most certainly they’re racist.

I have to wonder what, if any changes are occurring with all this BLM activity.

1. How many white wives have gone black out of empathy with BLM? Has anyone turned to BBC in sympathy?

2. Have any wives made their cuckold pussy free to ensure only black men get their pussy?

3. Who has decided to balance the skills by getting black pregnant?

4. Do you know anyone who has gone black because o the current climate?
You just can’t make this sh*it up! Lol

“The BLM just burned down my town and all of a sudden I will spread my legs for a bunch of thugs”. Lol

Thanks for your intervention. I remember magazines in my parents' library in which MLK was called a Marxist. Paul Robeson was demonised as a Marxist, and so was the Black Panther movement. White America has a way of demonizing Black folks' aspiration for equality. They'll rather maintain the privilege they enjoyed under Jim Crow.
All that is true and now a black man made me his slave ,his willing white slave. Isn’t that crazy

I have to wonder what, if any changes are occurring with all this BLM activity.

1. How many white wives have gone black out of empathy with BLM? Has anyone turned to BBC in sympathy?

2. Have any wives made their cuckold pussy free to ensure only black men get their pussy?

3. Who has decided to balance the skills by getting black pregnant?

4. Do you know anyone who has gone black because o the current climate?
White wives are turning to bbc in droves but it hasn’t got anything to do with sympathy or climate lol

Keeping politics out of it....This is a sex site.....so yes I'd bet some white ladies at these rallies have been more open to try their very first Black lover

and of course how many more white ladies have just thought about having sex with a black guy now? ...this should give black guys more and more of a chance at being a white ladies very first.
Numerous white ladies that I know have gone to fucking young black boys and men. All have horse cocks and use them well. The ladies come to them for their workouts. Several have been bred until birthing black babies. It is a real trend.

Numerous white ladies that I know have gone to fucking young black boys and men. All have horse cocks and use them well. The ladies come to them for their workouts. Several have been bred until birthing black babies. It is a real trend.
Yeah
Idk
If in tread or not
But happened to us

Well "Kacey" joined the site over a year ago, Oct 22, 2020, made a total of 5 posts that day and hasn't been on the site since. Good luck with her....but I wouldn't be holding my breath!
Wow! Really? She looks like she can possibly be a keeper if you know what I mean. Lol So depriving to hear that. ♠️👱🏼‍♀️🫅🏿💪🏿💦💦💦💦💦👅😋✊🏿

Back