BLM and our white wives

Clearly someone has sand in their boy pussy today!!

First thing my use of the English language isn't great but at least use the spell check option on your phone. Second of all you don't need to use all caps as it doesn't make your point any more or less effective. Third of all were you not supposed to be getting verified? You were accused of being a man the last time I came across you.

In any event.....

I don't blame anyone for my life as these were the cards I was dealt when I was born. But just because I don't blame anyone it doesn't mean these thing don't exist. All life on earth matters but in the context, and that is the key word for some of you context that when a person of colour is being murdered in front your eyes and there are multiple instances at that point, Black Lives Matter. If white people were subjected to the same treated by the police improportionate to the total number of the population guess what? White Lives would matter too. And here us the key difference I would march for you as injustice is injustice just as ignorance is ignorance.

Injustice you said? Police *******? Did you know the statistics?
Why it is so that 8 percent of the population is responsible for 50 percent of homicides? And most of the victims is the other black people... Where is BLM? Or do you thing ******* killed by ******* dealers dont mather? But Gerge Floyds who was cruel career criminal and ******* addict life mathers? People like George Floyd is plague of black comunities.
Every 4 years before elections its the same, democrats white milionaires need those black votes, and they will do everything to win elections.

OMG the racism i experienced was well after the riots, :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: i was only 9! and yes i know why they THINK it started, you really are a conceited little thing arn't you, and of course you were profiling me because you know im white! why is it so hard for you to believe that a white woman cant be a victim of racism from black people? or maybe because im not black you think its not a credible accusation.
Yes "they". Glad you took the time to do a Google search. Why would you say I'm conceited? I don't think I've said anything that can be perceived as conceited unless you don't know what the term conceited means. Let's have a look at a dictionary definition of the term

conceited
/kənˈsiːtɪd/

adjective
  1. excessively proud of oneself; vain.

Similar:
    vain, narcissistic

Am I conceited because I chose to challenge you? Because I have the audacity of not wanting your pussy? And in turn not having to accept your negative opinions?

I've lived most of my life in Brixton and I find it improbable for you to have been racially abused and were probably more like to be sexually harassed by a variety of different types of men. As I said I find it improbable but accept your truth. For someone to have taken and enjoy as much black dick as you seem to view them quite negatively from your comments. A white person can definitely be victim of racial abuse but from my knowledge of the areas you speak of i find it difficult to believe.

In any event that is the last I have to say on the matter if you choose to respond please message me personally.

Why it is so that 8 percent of the population is responsible for 50 percent of homicides? And most of the victims is the other black people... Where is BLM? Or do you thing ******* killed by ******* dealers dont mather? But Gerge Floyds who was cruel career criminal and ******* addict life mathers? People like George Floyd is plague of black comunities.
Every 4 years before elections its the same, democrats white milionaires need those black votes, and they will do everything to win elections.
Fuck Republicans and Democrats. A two party system is flawed. Where are you even getting these statistics? Do you not think that Black Lives Matter or other groups do a greater degree of community work other than protests? George Floyd criminal or not was committing no crime for him to be executed at the time. What about the legal process if we can just ******* whoever we want? Do you want to live in a Purge-like society? Anyway again if you feel like you want to discuss this further message me personally

This is intellectually incoherent. If you or your wife are interested in fucking any kind of remotely competent Black Men, you should be able to articulate your thoughts much better. Or you can just open the door let us come in and hate fuck your wife and dip. Come to think of it, either option would suffice pertaining on the day.

There is so much chaos from all of this going on in the world today. I wish that everyone regardless of their color, sex, denomination, etc could walk in the world and have the same treatment, experiences as anyone else. I think most everyone would agree with that. I've been to states where they have amazing Police departments that help people and loved by the communities they protect. I've also been put into the back of a Police car in other states because me and a black man were crossing state lines after midnight and the wheels of our car hit the solid line on the highway. I think the media tends to show us an extreme side to everything going on to sell headlines and make people gasp in shock factor. I think the government likes that because it distracts a large majority of the public from the mess they are creating. I hope that soon in the future we can have leadership that can help drive our country to be united again and not feeling like we live in an amazing place.

There is so much chaos from all of this going on in the world today. I wish that everyone regardless of their color, sex, denomination, etc could walk in the world and have the same treatment, experiences as anyone else. I think most everyone would agree with that. I've been to states where they have amazing Police departments that help people and loved by the communities they protect. I've also been put into the back of a Police car in other states because me and a black man were crossing state lines after midnight and the wheels of our car hit the solid line on the highway. I think the media tends to show us an extreme side to everything going on to sell headlines and make people gasp in shock factor. I think the government likes that because it distracts a large majority of the public from the mess they are creating. I hope that soon in the future we can have leadership that can help drive our country to be united again and not feeling like we live in an amazing place.
Lotta $ to be made off of division

I think honestly , there are toxic black supremacists in black lives matter , so I don’t see it as a untainted virtuous movement, factually speaking the nations that abolished slavery first were white , and many nations and including Africa were practicing slavery long after it was abolished , the Ottoman Empire actually targeted white slaves , so slavery is not a racial issue , blacks have enslaved blacks , whites have enslaved whites and so on. It’s a silly aurgument , In all honesty anyone going out in a pandemic to protest, In a pandemic that wipes out ethnic minorities more than any other group , is exercising real natural selection. The protests in my view have highlighted a division ( making it worse ) and we’re a gross overreaction, white males are the largest group killed by the police not black males . And would there have been protests if a black police officer killed one of that much larger white male death statistic, simply put no.

I actually suspect this will backfire and the right wing will be voted in for many more years to come as a result. There is a difference between a positive slogan , and the actions inderviduals take. I don’t want people’s agreement because I know what’s going to come of it and I’m already seeing it.

I’m saying this as a wife in the lifestyle and someone who can see that all actions have a reaction.

Facts and statistics don't matter to BLM. The victimhood narrative is too useful...

b8d0f8c7fc1f180748dea04de90ea9b620bb262bb1c6b018af042cbb6d89e716.jpgEZ3plLnWsAIFrzD.jpg102738685_10222510065609356_3001635592430682112_n.jpg

Wait a minute.... It's not about his character as to why We (Black and White people) got angry over his death). It was in the manner he died when he should have been detained in jail for a "possible" hot check. A knee to his motherfucking throat for 8 minutes and 46 seconds and now it's been discovered the cop that killed him worked with him as a security at a club. I know he had a past life that wasn't squeaky clean but damn what does that have to do with that fucking coward cop killing him in broad daylight. Please have a seat on this topic. You don't know or struggles here as Black men behind enemy lines every fucking day. And as far as ******* dealers go... The biggest ones in America are corporate now, just ask opioid junkies ( most are White by the way).
Please have several seats.

Back