Blindfold

Hot or Not Hot? I find it very arousing to see a woman blindfolded and surprised with a bbc! This was a dream I had a few years back while husband and I were in Vegas. Since then, it does it for me every time I see a video like this!
Let's make it happen

Hot or Not Hot? I find it very arousing to see a woman blindfolded and surprised with a bbc! This was a dream I had a few years back while husband and I were in Vegas. Since then, it does it for me every time I see a video like this!
My wife loves it. I set everything up and she never sees whoever visits until afterward when she watches video. Even then I do not show his face. She loves the heightened senses and mystery of it all but also knowing shes safe with me close by. Whenever we are in public and a guy looks at her funny, she wonders if he may have been over and in her. Its actually happened twice that the guys had been over.

Hell yeah,super hot to the wife that she even bought a few spares to use anytime we're heading out of town in the hotel and she doesn't rule out if I sneaked in a few extra cocks to team her up while she is blindfolded.

Back