Blackness is good and getting better

My husband created an account on here this morning and when I saw what it's like, I decided to join in. I'm Taranda, 45 yo black woman, and I have experienced the culture shift both at work and away from work. At work I used to be the one saying "Yes sir" 'Yes ma'am" and such to white folks. Now I'm in management (human resources) and the white folks talk respectfully to me. I have loved watching the change in my 62 yo white secretary. She is learning new ways now that a black woman is her boss and I enjoy teaching her and so many others, from white girl college interns on up.

Taranda

I love that more and more white girls are going black and I'm a white guy saying this. I think there is nothing more beautiful and so sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls eagerly and wantonly and passionately fucking hung black studs while passionately kissing. It makes my inferior white dick hard.

I love that more and more white girls are going black and I'm a white guy saying this. I think there is nothing more beautiful and so sexually arousing than seeing beautiful white girls eagerly and wantonly and passionately fucking hung black studs while passionately kissing. It makes my inferior white dick hard.
Amen to that and thanks for your comment. White girls are finding out what black females have known for centuries and they are fully turned on by it. Our men are the best sexually, no doubt about it.

Amen to that and thanks for your comment. White girls are finding out what black females have known for centuries and they are fully turned on by it. Our men are the best sexually, no doubt about it.
Yes your black men are not only hung larger they know how to fuck better than us white guys. I actually get more turned on and more hard watching white girls fucking hung black studs. More and more white guys are wanting their white wives and gfs to fuck BBC and more and more white guys are becoming cocksuckers to BBC.

Yes your black men are not only hung larger they know how to fuck better than us white guys. I actually get more turned on and more hard watching white girls fucking hung black studs. More and more white guys are wanting their white wives and gfs to fuck BBC and more and more white guys are becoming cocksuckers to BBC.
I know! It's a wonderful development and I hope it continues until 100 percent of white women have been blacked and all the white guys are sucking bbc like eager teen girls.

I know! It's a wonderful development and I hope it continues until 100 percent of white women have been blacked and all the white guys are sucking bbc like eager teen girls.
It's weird but I would like to see that happen. I sucked a BBC once when I caught my gf fucking him. I'm having urges in wanting to suck BBC. I wish I could persuade my wife to cuckold me with BBC

It's weird but I would like to see that happen. I sucked a BBC once when I caught my gf fucking him. I'm having urges in wanting to suck BBC. I wish I could persuade my wife to cuckold me with BBC
It will happen sometime. I don't know when of course but the younger generation is caught up in interracial, so as older bigots pass on, more and more whites will accept black sex as the only way to go.

I would love for black women to recruit and convert white girls to go black and for black women to make white women to pleasure them
I have done so and I have black gfs who have done so. Frankly, a lot more of that sort of thing goes on than most people realize. Black men/white women gets a lot of attention, much more than black women/white women.

Lmaooooo the cocksucker part

My husband created an account on here this morning and when I saw what it's like, I decided to join in. I'm Taranda, 45 yo black woman, and I have experienced the culture shift both at work and away from work. At work I used to be the one saying "Yes sir" 'Yes ma'am" and such to white folks. Now I'm in management (human resources) and the white folks talk respectfully to me. I have loved watching the change in my 62 yo white secretary. She is learning new ways now that a black woman is her boss and I enjoy teaching her and so many others, from white girl college interns on up.

Taranda
can i worship your bald sweet pussy...boss lady

Back