Blackmail

Want to put this out there. There is a member here by the handle of obeyme, that is threatening to expose us to our family and friends.
Our family and friends already know of our life style, so nothing can hurt us there. Just wanted to make folks aware of this character.
What a Effing Piece Of S.hit It Is... Kudos To You For Living Life In Your Truth👏🏽

Blackmail is a serious offense that can cause emotional distress and harm relationships. If you find yourself targeted by someone attempting to blackmail you, it's crucial to take immediate action.

To protect yourself, consider the following steps:

1. Document the Threats: Save all evidence of the blackmail, such as messages, emails, or screenshots. This documentation will be useful if you need to involve authorities.
2. Avoid Engagement: Refrain from responding to the blackmailer's demands. Engaging with them could encourage further harassment.
3. Inform the Platform: Report the incident to the forum administrators or the platform where the blackmail occurred. They can take appropriate actions against the offender.

Remember, online blackmail as described at https://digitalinvestigation.com/blackmail is not something to be taken lightly. Your well-being and safety are of utmost importance.

Last edited:
I appreciate you sharing your experience with the community. Ensuring a safe and respectful online environment is crucial. It's disheartening to hear about the issues you've encountered with a member named "obeyme" who seems to be engaging in threatening behavior.
Online sextortion https://www.digitalforensics.com/blackmail and blackmail are serious concerns that can cause distress to victims. It's reassuring to know that your family and friends are already aware of your lifestyle, which can provide a level of protection against these kinds of threats.
Your safety and well-being are paramount. Stay vigilant and continue to enjoy your online interactions while keeping your security a top priority.

Last edited:
Sorry there is someone looking to do harm but at least the secret is already out to your loved ones. Also on a side note, I looked at your media and that was some hot action. You two are living it up good and I'm happy for you. Thanks for sharing the media, this situation and for the warning.

Back