Blackkings owning whitebois

My interest waxes and wanes. I don't know how much I am into it beyond masturbatory purposes. Sucking cock is laborious and anal is fucking gross which is why I see so many posts from people doing DL ******* which specify oral sex only.
I get that the loss of novelty is my own issue and I find this website to be very accepting and the people here are somewhat kindred spirits; I don't know...fucking life....

Meanwhile my girlfriend is still fucking hot and her pussy is the best.

My interest waxes and wanes. I don't know how much I am into it beyond masturbatory purposes. Sucking cock is laborious and anal is fucking gross which is why I see so many posts from people doing DL ******* which specify oral sex only.
I get that the loss of novelty is my own issue and I find this website to be very accepting and the people here are somewhat kindred spirits; I don't know...fucking life....

Meanwhile my girlfriend is still fucking hot and her pussy is the best.
I think it's great that you have a hot girlfriend with a great pussy to fuck. And while I agree that sucking cock takes effort, I loved being fucked in my ass. Maybe it's because I got fucked so young. I sucked my first cock and got fucked when I was only ten by two different teenagers. I don't remember the ages of either, thirteen or fourteen, but the guy who fucked me had a big, rock hard cock, and I had a small virgin rectum. It hurt more than anything, and I vowed that it would never happen again.
But many years later I got fucked again, and I loved it. Meanwhile, as far as the guy that took my cherry ass, I can hardly imagine how great it felt for a guy to get to fuck someone, male or female, at such a young age.

I think it's great that you have a hot girlfriend with a great pussy to fuck. And while I agree that sucking cock takes effort, I loved being fucked in my ass. Maybe it's because I got fucked so young. I sucked my first cock and got fucked when I was only ten by two different teenagers. I don't remember the ages of either, thirteen or fourteen, but the guy who fucked me had a big, rock hard cock, and I had a small virgin rectum. It hurt more than anything, and I vowed that it would never happen again.
But many years later I got fucked again, and I loved it. Meanwhile, as far as the guy that took my cherry ass, I can hardly imagine how great it felt for a guy to get to fuck someone, male or female, at such a young age.
At ten years old that sounds closer to ******* than early sexual awareness and exploration of adolescent sexuality

At ten years old that sounds closer to ******* than early sexual awareness and exploration of adolescent sexuality
At that age I didn't think of it as being ******* or abused. I didn't understand it in those terms. Anyway, the guys were only 3 or 4 years older than I was. I only thought of it as the embarrassment of sucking another person's cock, which for a guy meant that he was queer. Thing was, at the time I had a hard time saying no to people. Even after I sucked that first guy's cock, he bragged to his friends abut it, and three guys came to me at one time to suck their cocks. At first I refused, but one of them said, "Aw, he doesn't even know how to suck cock."
Crazy as it may seem, I took it as an affront, and I responded with a firm, "Yes I do."
So they challenged me to prove it. I gave each of the three cocks a quick suck. Because there was a chance of us being caught we let it go at that, with my promise to give them each a full blowjob at a later time. For some reason that I can't remember, that never happened, but in the meantime I got the fucking I mentioned here in another post.
I spent the next thirty years of my life totally straight, getting my own cock sucked while in my teens, while refusing a number of requests to reciprocate. (Which I've since often regretted, especially since two of them were black.)
I have no idea if sucking cock and getting fucked so young led to my finding pleasure in doing so in my later adult life. But one night I had a dream that I sucked a cock. Just as the guy was about to come, I woke. The dream was one of the most vivid dreams I ever had, so real that I felt as though I had actually done it. However, rather than being disgusted I felt cheated that I didn't get to have the guy come. And I realized, with my wife sleeping beside me, that I had really enjoyed the feeling of sucking that cock, and that I so much wanted to experience it again. And I have on a few occasions, but unfortunately not nearly enough, and not for a long time.
As to my extreme desire for black cock, especially BBC, and black on white sex, viewing it and craving to experience it myself, I have no idea. At my age I'll probably never have that experience, so all I have is vicarious stories, pics and videos, and my own fantasies.

I started sucking cock 1st. After my 1st taste of cock I was hooked but at that time you better not mention it of an ass whooping was coming. But that was the days of the glory holes in bathrooms. and the way the stall were set up you could have half your body under the stall....it was easy to find cock to suck and be sucked. We had plenty of woods with trails...plenty of places for cock. Sometimes it looked like an cocksuckers dream. So much action. Everyboby was doing it and not talking about it. I loved sucking cock right off the bat. If offered between sucking a cock off or getting some pussy it would be a hard call. The last cock I sucked, too long ago, was a thick uncircumcised 8 1/2 Black cock.......such a taste........he pumped out quite a good load. That was the last time I tasted cum

I started sucking cock 1st. After my 1st taste of cock I was hooked but at that time you better not mention it of an ass whooping was coming. But that was the days of the glory holes in bathrooms. and the way the stall were set up you could have half your body under the stall....it was easy to find cock to suck and be sucked. We had plenty of woods with trails...plenty of places for cock. Sometimes it looked like an cocksuckers dream. So much action. Everyboby was doing it and not talking about it. I loved sucking cock right off the bat. If offered between sucking a cock off or getting some pussy it would be a hard call. The last cock I sucked, too long ago, was a thick uncircumcised 8 1/2 Black cock.......such a taste........he pumped out quite a good load. That was the last time I tasted cum
I wish i had not been so closed minded for so long i had just moved into a motel 6 because me and the wife decided to divorce i moved out long story short another guy at motel 6 next room invited me over to party before the night was over i had my first bi expierence sucked my first cock got fucked in the ass which i loved and still love worey first thigh highs first thong panties the guy was a dominant top and the more we partied the more i agreed to do i am an orel bottom now and from the beginning at motel 6

Attachments

• 27828.jpg
    27828.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 77
Back