Blackkings owning whitebois

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed

# FACTS!

Really... IMHO, there no such thing as a "white man." Those two words put together don't even really make sense. It is logically incoherent within itself. It is an oxymoron, it's like saying, "gigantic smallness." Whiteness and femininity are nearly synonymous.

Z7iE3Kdp4go.jpg

Whites are the race of femininity, whiteness itself is inextricably linked with femininity. The complete opposite is true about blackness! Blacks are the race of masculinity, blackness itself is synonymous with masculinity! Consider a bride and groom, and what colors they wear.

th - 2022-05-31T181702.251.jpeg

We could discuss hormones, genetics, epigenetics, biomorphology, anthropology, and/or culture... but, what you will inevitably discover is... BY ANY AND EVERY CONCEIVABLE METRIC... BLACKS represent the apex of human masculinity, and WHITES represent the apex of human femininity.

th - 2022-05-04T191235.688.jpeg
tumblr_o2l6m9zC2j1sfkrkso1_1280.jpg
th - 2022-04-29T124207.410.jpeg

Blacks and whites are immortal opposites across the full spectrum of human variance. And, as we ALL KNOW... OPPOSITES ATTRACT... POWERFULLY!!! The MASCULINE and the FEMININE... BLACK and WHITE!!!

th - 2022-01-05T192332.083~2.jpeg

The feminine seeks to belong to the masculine, the masculine seeks to own the feminine! That's why there's such a irresistible white desire to be black-owned, and why there are so many eager owners!

The whole white race is fated to be conquered by BLACK COCK, and it's just NOT ENOUGH that ALL white women submit! ALL whitebois MUST submit too!!! ALL white pussy belongs to BLACK MEN... including whitebois... the biggest pussies of all!!!

Gen-Z-Whitebois-27 (1).gif

To directly address the question...

My answer is... YES!!!

Whitebois ARE just another white pussy for BLACK MEN to BREED!!!

1607782219607.png

Back