Blackkings owning whitebois

I think whites are inferior to the black race and that the whiteman is just another pussy fir me to breed
Sometimes things happen unexpectedly that change us forever. My wife had been married before and I knew I was not giving her what she needed in bed. But I did not expect what she did to me. We have a black friend who I knew had fucked her and we were just having a ******* at a local bar. I remember feeling his hand on my knee and thought nothing of it. He got closer & moved it higher on my theigh. He looked and me & said I want you. I was stunned. His hand was now in my crotch feeling my balls & my hard dick. Then he said, Jinny wants me to show you what great sex is! I was stunned! My wife knew he was seducing me. I was totally straight & never ever had bi sex before! He had me extremely aroused & said lets go. I went with him to his apt and let him undress me. He got undressed & was teasing me with his big cock. I spent the night with him and found a whole new life. Jinny knew it was what I needed and set it all up.

Sometimes things happen unexpectedly that change us forever. My wife had been married before and I knew I was not giving her what she needed in bed. But I did not expect what she did to me. We have a black friend who I knew had fucked her and we were just having a ******* at a local bar. I remember feeling his hand on my knee and thought nothing of it. He got closer & moved it higher on my theigh. He looked and me & said I want you. I was stunned. His hand was now in my crotch feeling my balls & my hard dick. Then he said, Jinny wants me to show you what great sex is! I was stunned! My wife knew he was seducing me. I was totally straight & never ever had bi sex before! He had me extremely aroused & said lets go. I went with him to his apt and let him undress me. He got undressed & was teasing me with his big cock. I spent the night with him and found a whole new life. Jinny knew it was what I needed and set it all up.
Sounds thrilling. Was it your first time with a guy? Does he have a big cock? Did you suck his black cock or submit to him fucking you in your pussy like he does your wife, or both? It sounds like you're hooked and enjoying your experience taking hard black cock. I envy you.

Sounds thrilling. Was it your first time with a guy? Does he have a big cock? Did you suck his black cock or submit to him fucking you in your pussy like he does your wife, or both? It sounds like you're hooked and enjoying your experience taking hard black cock. I envy you.
First time. She got me to suck his black cock. Then she said if I wanted pussy I had to let him take my ass so I did & she laughed & said no more pussy.

Back