Black warm cum deep in your Ass.

I really like the feeling of being "opened up" by the girth of a BBC. Sometimes it still hurts even now, especially if the angle is wrong, but they can keep fucking me as hard as they want anyway because the most important thing is that they cum really good. And I LOVE feeling them cum in my ass. Their cock gets so hard right before they cum and it's so fucking WARM. I prefer it balls deep so that I can pull on my underwear/pants and feel it drip out slowly and then wear it all day long. At the end of the day it is dried on my hole and my underwear and usually I can finger myself a little bit and a gush of trapped cum will leak out.

It’s the afterglow that does it for me
You can feel the burning for days some time afterwards. Yes it hurt initially but then once you’ve learnt to accommodate you can enjoy the discomfort and enjoy the sensation for sometimes days afterwards. Then when it fades you want more!

Last edited:
I so loved the feeling of that warm cum running out of my asshole and pussy. Thinking about how those black men did what ever they wanted to me. Used every hole I had and I loved every minute of it. I was ******* from one black guy too another and we were all naked. I felt sucked and fucked those big black dicks like the white married bbc slut those black men were making out of me. They did some very nasty things to me and I enjoyed it all. While driving home I would be thinking about what I would tell my husband they did to me. I usually told him the real nasty things those black men did to me while I was sitting on his face letting that hot cum run in his mouth. It was hard for him to complain about me being a sex toy for a bunch of black men while sucking their cum from his wife's asshole and pussy

Back