Black trans domination - warning, has ******* and nonconsensual content

OK, I'm putting this in stories because it involves certain themes people won't like.

I will state this straight off - it involves possible non-consensual acts and *******. So If you don't like that don't read.

A few years ago I travelled from New Zealand to the USA. This was before covid and craigslist was still up for hookups. I had often looked at craisgslist ads for all kinds of things, male female, trans, I just liked looking at the ads.

I'd never been with a trans woman before but for some reason the ads for black shemales just fascinated me. They always described huge cocks, heavy comers etc.

I was only in Atlanta for a couple of weeks but with some alcoholic persuasion in my hotel room and nothing better to do I booked a Femdom session with a black transexual.

She described herself as having a thick 9in dick. I had never actually had anal sex for real but have used toys for fun, although not that big. I figured I'd be OK.

This is where things went a bit off plan. She wanted me to come to HER hotel room not the other way around. So I did. This was all new to me so no, I didn't discuss safewords, limits or what exactly we were going to do. I knocked on the door, she answered & I was blown away. She was in a tight short body-hugging dress and towered over me. I am around 6' but she was at leat 6'5 in heels. She was also 'built' in a Serena Williams kinda way. Definitely feminine and curvaceous but clearly powerful.

It crossed my mind briefly if I was safe. I had always assumed even in a femdom situation I could easily get out of it if I needed to, I'd be the stronger one. Only a fleeting thought as I was totally aroused at the sight of this abosolute Amazon Goddess.

Things escalated quickly. She said nothing but pointed to me to move, then locked the door. She walked up to me and ****** me to my knees. Of course i would have done it anyway but she was letting me know her strength, I was shocked. She lifted her dress, no underware, and i saw the biggest cock I had and have ever seen. She grabbed me by the hair and shoved her cock in my mouth. I could barely take it and gagged, trying to resist. She took her cock out and slapped me. Not a pretend slap, a real hard punishment slap that left a mark for days (along with the other ones as I'll get to). She then shoved he cock back in my mouth and just did my best to take it. It was a really lame blowjob because I didn't really know how to do it (I'm straight) and the size was awkward but she was obviously turned on by giving me a ******* facefuck and came within a few minutes.

She held my head and kept her huge cock in my mouth while she got softer. Then she started to pee. My eyes got wide but she seemed to like that & said '******* bitch'. I took what seemed like a gallon of her piss.

I barely knew what was going on at this point. I had be beaten, skullfucked and used as a toilet. And I knew if I tried to leave she would not let me. I stripped on her orders.
She then made me lick her ass and ordered me on the bed face down, giving me a few hard slaps just for fun. She told me she was going to fuck me. She was too big - I couldn't imagine taking a cock that size in my ass. I said no. Big mistake. She took my own belt, sat on my head and whipped me bloody. Absolutely wrecked me. She ballbusted me until I begged for mercy then ballbusted me again. I still had heavy bruising 2 weeks later on my 18 hr flight home.

Then she fucked me. She did use lube, and was careful on the initial entry but I have never had such pain. Once in she went to town and just destroyed me. I was crying, and involuntarilyy 'uh uh' at every thrust, begging please stop. She did not stop. She eventually came.

I was lying there shaking. i had no clue what to do. I was completely done. Then she escalated again. She grabbed my hair & threw me off the bed, ordering me on my back. She told me to open my mouth. She squatted over me and took a ******* in my mouth and all over my face. My mind was already kinda shut down at this point but I couldn't think of anything. I have not ever been in to *******. She told me to eat. I kinda did, swallowing some. My mouth was full and it was all over my face. She went to the bathroom and cleaned up. Meanwhile like the broken man I was I tried to eat the *******, not really getting a whole lot down. She came out and said 'finish it bitch. Back in an hour and this room better not smell like *******'. Then she left. A rational brain would say I should have spat out what I had and ran to the bathroom. but I didn't. I lay on my back, staring at the ceiling and started swallowing. I couldn't eat it all and even now that somehow gives me a guilty feeling, I was so whipped at the time. I have not been back but yeah I do think about it. I did NOT want to be brutalized and eat *******, my ass ******* inside and out, but somehow it's one of those events you think about later as just being transformative.

Back