Black to White girls drawn

View attachment 2677119

That's the little doodle for Mr. Bar Suck I'd wanted to attach. He'd sent me a very sexy drawing of his wife sucking a chocolate coated ice-cream lollipop. Very suggestive, although I don't know if that's significant in any way. Ironically, I realise that I've drawn the vanilla cock much bigger than the black one. Oops, really not intentionally. But not unheard of. I for instance never had a girl that had had a bigger one than me. Including those that had black experience. So, really I'm not suffering from penis envy or insecurity and I still think IR sex is really hot. I even really like the idea of a hot white girl sucking off a small black penis or having sex with a fat or old black male. It's not just about the potentially greater enjoyment a larger penis brings these pink pussies that makes them step over the racial line. Sex with an unattractive black shows that they're doing it for the thrill, the risk, because they like the humiliation. Ok, hope you enjoy the summer. (The upload trouble was due to my browser but for no good reason, so just using another one for the time being.) Might do more drawings later. TT
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen my Japanese wife just like that.

Back