Black to White girls drawn

So I' got these alerts:
Screenshot 2019-08-11 at 16.22.07.png
Just can't find what was deleted, so can't tell what was in violation of the rules since the the link just leads to the start of the threat. I also didn't get a message or other info. The rules state that, among other things, no derogatory remarks should be made (I'm not sure, but probably also nothing racist, and certainly nothing to do with children (including pregnancy) or animals). That pretty much leaves just praising people of colour as the superior "race" and women who prefer them as sexual partners as modern, politically-correct, forward-thinking individuals. I think that's a pretty narrow field. Also, I hope that heavy sarcasm, or even outright lying isn't ruled out either. I especially like the "Isolation!" remark. Although I don't know what it refers to, I'm sure we don't want anybody to feel isolated and left behind. So let's all be very nice and open-minded to each other and the leave the nasty-ness to the main-stream media and the government. Since I already received a final warning and another warning after that (and nothing else, as far as I can see). I better be careful and not draw too much (attention).

So I' got these alerts:
View attachment 2775479
Just can't find what was deleted, so can't tell what was in violation of the rules since the the link just leads to the start of the threat. I also didn't get a message or other info. The rules state that, among other things, no derogatory remarks should be made (I'm not sure, but probably also nothing racist, and certainly nothing to do with children (including pregnancy) or animals). That pretty much leaves just praising people of colour as the superior "race" and women who prefer them as sexual partners as modern, politically-correct, forward-thinking individuals. I think that's a pretty narrow field. Also, I hope that heavy sarcasm, or even outright lying isn't ruled out either. I especially like the "Isolation!" remark. Although I don't know what it refers to, I'm sure we don't want anybody to feel isolated and left behind. So let's all be very nice and open-minded to each other and the leave the nasty-ness to the main-stream media and the government. Since I already received a final warning and another warning after that (and nothing else, as far as I can see). I better be careful and not draw too much (attention).
Your pic with the two black men looking like thuggish stereotypes while the white woman getting fucked said something to the effect of them giving her their "n-word seed" or some other *******. You got comfortable and thought because this is interracial that it gave you a pass to talk any kind of way you wanted with no consequences. You were wrong.

And no, blaming the MSM, political correctness and "the left" ain't gonna work as a cop out. How you gonna tell black people to be open minded about the n word coming from yall?

Your pic with the two black men looking like thuggish stereotypes while the white woman getting fucked said something to the effect of them giving her their "n-word seed" or some other *******. You got comfortable and thought because this is interracial that it gave you a pass to talk any kind of way you wanted with no consequences. You were wrong.

And no, blaming the MSM, political correctness and "the left" ain't gonna work as a cop out. How you gonna tell black people to be open minded about the n word coming from yall?
How to be politically correct and pervert at the same time, is worthy or a sage.

Your work is still great! Very pleasing to look at it. How about You combine some of the ladies (with the one You did for me?) in one work, together in one drawing - of those You like best (and if the users agree).

Back