Black to White girls drawn

Tom Taylor

Male
From
UK
Don't post your own or random art here.
Please note, this thread is intended for my artwork, just sketches of the ladies of this forum. If people don't keep to this (which they don't have to), I'll just stop posting. There are loads of other threads for art you can use. Thanks for being so considerate.

All sketches here are hand-drawn, no Photoshop collages, no Poser renders. For info about how to get a sketch and why, please refer to my Profile, About section. I post some recent work here on top of the original first image. More new stuff added to the end of this thread.

TT_230204_WBlu.png

TT_220603.png

TT_220526.png

TT_171001_Donna.png

Last edited:
This is a very good likeness. A nice job. I'd be happy to send you more scenes if you would like to draw more of sexy, mature Donna.
Thank you Lance, I try to achieve a likeness and idealise the subject, so if I strike the right balance it should still be recognisable. But honestly those are really just quick sketches done for my own amusement and it's more motivating if I can share the fun. More scenes and thoughts about your hot sexy girl are always appreciated.

I love the bush!!!
That's good to know. Natural pussies these days are considered a special fetish. A bit as if women who don't shave their eyebrows off were regarded as unhygienic freaks (was true in the 15th century, I guess). I once persuaded a girl to let it grow and she said: Fuck, when I first shaved it off, I thought: That looks obscene. Now I let it grow and I think: Fuck, THAT looks obscene...

Back