Black to White girls drawn

That's the little doodle for Mr. Bar Suck I'd wanted to attach. He'd sent me a very sexy drawing of his wife sucking a chocolate coated ice-cream lollipop. Very suggestive, although I don't know if that's significant in any way. Ironically, I realise that I've drawn the vanilla cock much bigger than the black one. Oops, really not intentionally. But not unheard of. I for instance never had a girl that had had a bigger one than me. Including those that had black experience. So, really I'm not suffering from penis envy or insecurity and I still think IR sex is really hot. I even really like the idea of a hot white girl sucking off a small black penis or having sex with a fat or old black male. It's not just about the potentially greater enjoyment a larger penis brings these pink pussies that makes them step over the racial line. Sex with an unattractive black shows that they're doing it for the thrill, the risk, because they like the humiliation. Ok, hope you enjoy the summer. (The upload trouble was due to my browser but for no good reason, so just using another one for the time being.) Might do more drawings later. TT

Here is my wife Karen can you please share your time to make cartoons pics with her

Attachments

• K-100.jpg
    K-100.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 47
  • K-102.jpg
    K-102.jpg
    345.2 KB · Views: 30
  • K-1025.jpg
    K-1025.jpg
    361.8 KB · Views: 26
  • K-1087.jpeg
    K-1087.jpeg
    120 KB · Views: 30
If you post reference images in this thread then I can reasonably assume that you are OK with seeing your photo in public. Unless you have any special reasons to prefer my artwork you should simply ask a photoshop manipulator to do your bidding. I also got some PM of references without a face. That's certainly very safe and private to not even let me see your likeness but I'll not be able to draw it then. Or if your body is so unique that it is simply unmistakeable even in a line sketch, I'll probably not want to see it in the first place. I also got a request to draw some artwork and keep it private. This is pointless because the whole point of these drawings is that you can share them without any risk. Also I'd be just working for you. All these questions have been addressed in my profile in the About section. I am short of time and only draw what I feel like. I am not compelled or required to do anything merely because I'm asked to. I don't take money and I don't ever share anything sent to me. That's the only guarantee I am making. If you ask me for artwork there has to be a good reason for both parties. Thank you for your attention.

Please draw a picture of My wife, bb. she is 64. Your work is absolutely outstanding.

I love your early 2017 pic of a white woman with a black baby. Outstanding!!

I am attaching 4 pics for you.

Thanks - Tom

Baby is actually against the B2W T&C. See above. Like your wife. Did you have her pose for this? Read the info in my About. Cheers

Baby is actually against the B2W T&C. See above. Like your wife. Did you have her pose for this? Read the info in my About. Cheers
Yes. I did have my wife pose for these. Taking pics is something we both enjoy very much, I have many more if you need them. Different expressions, etc. Thanks Tom

Back