Black to White girls drawn

Here are some sketches I did for Steve of coccaforblacks. He shared a large number of portraits and reference pictures of his delectable Italian wife Veronica, including her bridal gown. He gave me permission to post these sketches and this information. She is just as sexy as you would imagine from the sketches (at least I hope you can). They have already had some swinging experience, but she has not yet been with a black man. He's working on it. Wish him luck. In the meantime, one can dream.TT_171024_Veronica_1.pngTT_171024_Veronica_2.png

Last edited:
Here are another two sketches, this time for the user afnspectrum, of his faithful, beautiful wife Andrea. She has only ever been with two men and is very uptight and conservative. But her husband is dead set to make her a black cock-sucking whore. Again, god luck with that, but without irony, as you can see from the accurate sketches (he also shared a private stash of images with me, although her wedding dress is a lot less revealing than Veronica's ;)), she would be well worth the attention of black men.
TT_171024_Andrea_1.png TT_171024_Andrea_2.png

Wow! I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am! Thank you so Much they are absolutely phenomenal! Where can I leave a tip? : )
Oh, thanks. Highly appreciated, no charges apply, LOL. I just do that because getting in contact with real people and doing something that is appreciated and wanted (as opposed to just posting into the empty ether) motivates me to work faster.

And a portrait of his wife Andrea for afnspectrum. As you can see, I had real problems to hit an accurate likeness in the previous sketches. This one is much closer, not just her mom could recognise her in it. That's probably the whole point. But still, no risk for her, that's the fun of it.

TT_171028_Andrea_lady.png

Well Tom, I think you just did a masterpiece. I never receveid a masterpiece as a gift. I am in debt.

Well, once I'm better than Mr Pit, LOL. Here's something for you. I did this without using any reference, I then corrected Veronica's beautiful face from your photos. But still, she looks more like a classic comic character. I like that. Had great fun trying to imagine your fantasy.

View attachment 1525571

Back