Black to White girls drawn

TT_171019_Cc886.png Here's a sketch for the member going by the poetic name Cc886 who contacted me with demands of being drawn. I double post the reference picture published elsewhere in this forum for your reference. When I am entrusted with private reference picture I would never post them anywhere but it's fun to show how close I can get with little effort. By the way, it is very difficult to translate a facing face into a profile. Basically, apart from hair and accessories, most profiles are pretty unrecognisable, so not much fun to draw except in a comic (and consider how much work that is, a pro can take a week for a page). So requests to show you being serviced front and back are hard to meet at the moment (I mean you, Mrs. R). Anyway, I just do this to motivate and challenge myself to draw more stuff. Photoshop manip is difficult enough, but this is a completely different ball-game (and yes, I could draw like John Person's Mr Pit, I just don't want to ;)

IMG_0648.jpg

Why are those black guys fighting? Didn't they think about double teaming her pusssy. She won't know who the daddy is anyway! ;)
Because it is the quintessential female prerogative to choose what sperm she likes to fertilise her and the first guy has the best chance (which is actually not true, but for the sake of argument). Also she wants to give her husband the illusion of being of any consequence ;)

Love your work! It's incredible, that last one is 100% perfect!

My wife would love BBC attention if you had the time ☺️
Certainly will make time for such a chica. Congrats to that catch (quite a handful it appears) and humble thanks for your sincere-sounding praise. Look at the next for size :)

Back