Black supremacy chat

In another site, I’ve been chatting with a guy that’s really deep into the Black Supremacy, Reparation and the BNWO Theory ..
Although I’ve been black exclusive most of my life now and even married to an amazing black man whom I’m very happy with, I still enjoy chatting with this other guy and listening to his ideas and feelings toward the white women he is with. As many of the black men that have these deep feelings, he hates white men and some of his most cherish times is when he is fucking another white guys wife or girlfriend. especially when he steals her completely.. but as soon as he knows he has got her hooked on black cock and has left her white husband or boyfriend, he will break up with her and seek out another white girl who he knows is involved with a white guy. Fortunately, he is very handsome, very physically fit and charming enough to be able to get any one’s interest.
One of the things he has told me is that he’s never rough or would ever physically hurt a white girl, but when he fucks a white girl, he can’t help but to think about reparation feelings coming out of him, thinking about the payback of how the girls ancestors treated his ancestors, etc, etc…
He says he try’s to control it but has a difficult time doing it. He’s also got this feeling that the ultimate prize would be that he would knock-up every white girl he fucks, especially if she comes from a very wealthy family..
Although I don’t agree to a lot of what he says and does, we enjoy chatting with each other and sometimes my husband gets involved in the conversation also.
Anyway, I could go on and on about the many things we share with each other but just thought I’d share this with everyone..

In another site, I’ve been chatting with a guy that’s really deep into the Black Supremacy, Reparation and the BNWO Theory ..
Although I’ve been black exclusive most of my life now and even married to an amazing black man whom I’m very happy with, I still enjoy chatting with this other guy and listening to his ideas and feelings toward the white women he is with. As many of the black men that have these deep feelings, he hates white men and some of his most cherish times is when he is fucking another white guys wife or girlfriend. especially when he steals her completely.. but as soon as he knows he has got her hooked on black cock and has left her white husband or boyfriend, he will break up with her and seek out another white girl who he knows is involved with a white guy. Fortunately, he is very handsome, very physically fit and charming enough to be able to get any one’s interest.
One of the things he has told me is that he’s never rough or would ever physically hurt a white girl, but when he fucks a white girl, he can’t help but to think about reparation feelings coming out of him, thinking about the payback of how the girls ancestors treated his ancestors, etc, etc…
He says he try’s to control it but has a difficult time doing it. He’s also got this feeling that the ultimate prize would be that he would knock-up every white girl he fucks, especially if she comes from a very wealthy family..
Although I don’t agree to a lot of what he says and does, we enjoy chatting with each other and sometimes my husband gets involved in the conversation also.
Anyway, I could go on and on about the many things we share with each other but just thought I’d share this with everyone..
Thanks, enjoyed reading it

Oh no.. Absolutely no way will he ever get involved with me or even crossed my mind that I would ever want to be with him. If you knew everything we have talked about, you would know that he would never try and cross that line with our friendship.. We disagree in so many ways but it’s just fun sharing our differences and sometimes even laugh about our differences..
So don’t think for a minute he has his sights on me.. or mine on his..
But thanks for your warning and concerns..

Hi Janice, interesting! Your husband sounds like a very normal and good man.
Some Black men are not so nice. I have experienced 2 very rough black men who wanted to punish me for slavery. I had no way to escape so just took it.
where do you folks live?
Don

I think short or skinny black guys even beat us.

images
That is one sexy man!!

We wer eating and a black guy came to our table. Ignoring me he told my wife she was hot. He put a hand on her boob & she lety him kiss her. She left with him. He brought her home 4 hours later.
This is going to become commonplace activity! If a black man wants your wife,he is taking her,even right in front of you in a public place!!67.jpeg0 parking lot Joy96.jpg4 (1).jpg32.jpg1884825387.jpg1788234651.jpgA2BB_658_1000.jpg376348050.jpg67814_32_122_929lo.jpg939619838.jpg001-fondlebreastbbc92.jpg

Last edited:
Back