Black Superiority and white submission

Yes. You are right Master Dsoul, we white boys get jealous, envious, and intimidated when a superior black man is around and drawing the attention of the women. We know we are too weak and wimpy to do anything about it so we have surrendered to the superiority of the black boss/bull/master.
Exactly how I feel!

In the future all black men will walk around showing their superior manhoid

bdsmlr-638102-DRx30W9l5W.gif
Omg beautiful I hope so! I’d be so obvious when I walked by him gawking and licking my lips!

Last edited:
A couple of weeks ago my DOM sent me out on a date with a bull who was visiting Detroit. My husband is always with me on my dates. He drives us, and does whatever the bull says.

This bull was very polite at first to both of us when we picked him up. We went to a racially mixed bar for a few drinks. As soon as we arrived at the bar, the bull started treating my husband as a cuck while putting his hands all over me in public. He was making it clear to the others in the bar that he could do what he wanted to us and that my husband would tolerate anything the bull did to me.

I told the bull that I found him very sexy (because I did) and made it clear that he had no competition for me that night. It did not matter what I said. The bull felt it necessary to demonstrate his superiority and our submission.

We had great sex later that night and my husband cleaned both of us up. As I watched my lover smoke a blunt while my husband was licking clean his still semi hard cock, everything became clear. It was then that I realized the demonstration of superiority attitude at the bar by my bull made sense and was totally appropriate.

I realized that it was only my sheltered upbringing that caused me to feel like something was wrong when he asserted his dominance at the bar. Here in the quiet of our bedroom, with no one watching, the domination and submission was clear. So why shouldn't the bull show the world what my husband and me admitted in that private moment in our bedroom.

I believe that anyone who rejects this reality is either fooling themselves or has led a sheltered life that keeps them in denial.
To be humiliated in public like that would turn me on soooo much!

A couple of weeks ago my DOM sent me out on a date with a bull who was visiting Detroit. My husband is always with me on my dates. He drives us, and does whatever the bull says.

This bull was very polite at first to both of us when we picked him up. We went to a racially mixed bar for a few drinks. As soon as we arrived at the bar, the bull started treating my husband as a cuck while putting his hands all over me in public. He was making it clear to the others in the bar that he could do what he wanted to us and that my husband would tolerate anything the bull did to me.

I told the bull that I found him very sexy (because I did) and made it clear that he had no competition for me that night. It did not matter what I said. The bull felt it necessary to demonstrate his superiority and our submission.

We had great sex later that night and my husband cleaned both of us up. As I watched my lover smoke a blunt while my husband was licking clean his still semi hard cock, everything became clear. It was then that I realized the demonstration of superiority attitude at the bar by my bull made sense and was totally appropriate.

I realized that it was only my sheltered upbringing that caused me to feel like something was wrong when he asserted his dominance at the bar. Here in the quiet of our bedroom, with no one watching, the domination and submission was clear. So why shouldn't the bull show the world what my husband and me admitted in that private moment in our bedroom.

I believe that anyone who rejects this reality is either fooling themselves or has led a sheltered life that keeps them in denial.
Cuckold lifestyle brings out something atavistic that belongs to us. An ******* side emerge. Animals, without speaking, knows who is dominating and who is submissive and each play his own role

I consider our black friend Axel, superior than me. I didn't need watch him fucking my wife to know it. When my wife told me about her sexual life with him, before me, I began to admire his virility and sex potential. Perhaps there are men doing the same than him, but in his particular case, I know he's a good male and excellent lover due he's black. My wife had at least 7 boyfriends before me, but Axel was the only guy who really could make Susanna cum, as wildly as she needed.
All the times they fucked in front of me (and there have not been as many sex encounters as I would have liked to) I surrendered completely at him. I assisted my wife sucking her boobies, massaging her clitoris and I've cleaned her pussy a lot of times after Axel cummed.
We really feel an extreme appreciation for him and he knows it, that's why he's able to get as good erections as he has (he feels free to have sex).
Susie and me are talking about a travel by bus to Brasil, and I would like Axel come with us. I would wish they have sex over the bus. Susie has already fucked on a bus in the past, with a guy named Dennis. If Dennis could have sex with her, despite they could be seen, I'm sure Axel could do it even better than him.

View attachment 243748
That's wonderful! You both should be very happy! She is inspiration for all other white women

HOT!!!!!

Back