Black Superiority and white submission

White girls' and bois' first taste of Superior Black Cock is always predictable: a life long craving to serve Black Men and a final realization of whitebois' stunted inadequacy. Black-fueled lust quickly dominates her fantasies, takes every orgasm hostage and overrules pleasure from any other. Bowing to Black Cock ignites a boi's most primal urges. It invades his wet dreams, takes his frail manhood captive and refocuses his lust to serve his Black Superiors. The earlier that essential awakening happens the better, for both girls and bois. Middle school girls flush wet around Ebony Princes while today's bois stiffen instinctively to offer them up to the ultimate luxury of Black Cock and sacrifice their lil' jerkwads before Black Supremacy.
View attachment 3530904

Every white guy i've dated started out saying they were straight, and I believed them, but after seeing how easily most of you fall to your knees im starting to think it's just how you're wired.

Is that true of your hubby too?
my cuck
Is that true of your hubby too?
My fiance. And he was actually accepting from the start - though, in his own words, very reluctant. He just saw it as the cost of being in a relationship with me and my Bull. That reluctance was genuine, but it only took around a year for him to get very hard from sucking/worshipping BBC

my cuck

My fiance. And he was actually accepting from the start - though, in his own words, very reluctant. He just saw it as the cost of being in a relationship with me and my Bull. That reluctance was genuine, but it only took around a year for him to get very hard from sucking/worshipping BBC
Nice.

my cuck

Would you want your cuck to feminize too for your Bull?

little too heavy..enjoy the roll i allow u guys to play..hubby is my partner...we do this as an enhancement to our sex life...yesi love the contrast..black hard bodies next to my white skin...love the stamina and wild hot sex...but guess what..' I ALLOW IT ALL...no one controls or owns anything...its ok for mind set and roll playing .its hot,,but i will go without bbc tomorrow if i need too..DONT WANT TO ..but can and will..so lets enjoy what we all have to offer and enjoy today...because tomorrow may not come for some...View attachment 3553636
Beautifully and thoughtfully worded. I love it.

Back