Black Superiority and white submission

bull making love with the wife:
bred.gif
bull taming the sissy cuck:
5g.gif

We are a married white couple, female 25, male 31, who are believers in the superiority of the black race. We feel that whites like us were meant to be owned and ruled as slaves to our black superiors. We began by dabbling in interracial cuckolding, but quickly came to realize our purpose in life as white slaves. Fortunately, we have a wonderful black master who has trained us well. When our master arrives to our home, we are greeting him properly, naked and groveling on the floor at his feet. There are two of his black friends that he occasionally brings with him. I am the husband, but I realize our marriage means nothing to our black masters. They own my wife and may use her as they please. They usually waste no time in gang banging her while I obediently serve beverages and clean up after them. If I serve them well, after they finish with her, I am allowed to lick their used cum off her body while they laugh. We are both so grateful and eager to slurp up the cum of our black superiors. We know our place and hope to be able to serve more black superiors in the future.
So hot!

before winning the hot wife, the black bull must prove his superiority. Here the black bull has forcibly feminized the unwilling white husband - caging his cock and making him accept his position as the inferior.

If the bull succeeds in cumming in the white male, the white male becomes his sissy and can no longer claim the hotwife.
cuck_sissy.gif

The bull, after having cum in the white male and made a sissy out of the male, can now address the sissy as a female. As a final act of completing his conquest, the bull seats his sissy on his lap as the weak, fatigued and spent sissy embraces the bull seeking comfort in his arms.

The bull now shows off his conquest to the hotwife by spreading open the sissy. The hotwife watches the sissy's testicles being squashed against the bulls abs and the absence of any resistance from the sissy.

th1.gif

She now offers herself to the bull.

46.gif

The bull deflowers her
d1-jpg.3233225

0195-half-the-bull039s-cock-makes-your-wife-cum-more-than-your-entire-little-dick-ever-has.gif

and marks her with his seed
9280.gif

and breeds her black as she gets addicted to his cock.
6570.gif

Last edited:
before winning the hot wife, the black bull must prove his superiority. Here the black bull has forcibly feminized the unwilling white husband - caging his cock and making him accept his position as the inferior.

If the bull succeeds in cumming in the white male, the white male becomes his sissy and can no longer claim the hotwife.
View attachment 3233836

The bull, after having cum in the white male and made a sissy out of the male, can now address the sissy as a female. As a final act of completing his conquest, the bull seats his sissy on his lap as the weak, fatigued and spent sissy embraces the bull seeking comfort in his arms.

The bull now shows off his conquest to the hotwife by spreading open the sissy. The hotwife watches the sissy's testicles being squashed against the bulls abs and the absence of any resistance from the sissy.

th1.gif

She now offers herself to the bull.

View attachment 3233884

The bull deflowers her
d1-jpg.3233225

View attachment 3233885

and marks her with his seed
View attachment 3233886

and breeds her black as she gets addicted to his cock.
View attachment 3233888
OMG you hit it just perfectly correct!
Black Men Rule!

Back