Black Superiority and white submission

I would like to know how far this is true. I accept that not all believe in superority or slavery, and they are entitled to their views. I would like this thread, to bring out all those who believe or practise, (either partly or fully ) this concept. And this thread is for THOSE THAT DO, not THOSE THAT DONT, either a black master or white submissive.
If anybody would like to write their involvment, or send stories of their experience, or expectations, or pictures of this in practise, or even cartoons, fake or captioned pictures, with this concept in mind. I am aware of some friends who believe in this concept and practise this in various degrees from weekend slaves to 100% fully committed to serving blackmen 24/7. I myself am a cuckold who is not directly owned (black master has no interest in me , other than financing his use of my wife). My wife who is 100% fully owned by a black master who lives in our home, is his and belongs to him.
I am in acceptance of his superiority, and i sincerly believe my wife and all white females belong to blackmen (my view, ), This thread i hope will prove that this concept is not only alive , but flourishing..
O nly the replies and the number of them will prove whether we are progressing to what the title of this thread is " BLACK SUPERORITY AND WHITE SUBMISSION. So please all those of any age, gender, colour who believe in this concept , i hope you will reply. Thank you

I believe that black males are sexually superior. My wife's black boyfriend has excellent genes. He's highly intelligent, very handsome, muscular and athletic. My wife wanted to be impregnated by his black genes. I submitted by complying her wish. We have never regretted. naomi-woods-her-first-interracial-scene-blacked_003.gifwith

Last edited:
For some reason some people don't like to talk about the fact that black males are superior sexually compared to white males (or any other race for that matter).

Why is this so is this so intimidating to especially white men? If we just accept the facts, we can enjoy watching our white partners having sex with hung black men.

If we accept interracial pregnancies, we can accept better results than if our partners had been impregnated with white sperm.

All we have to do is to drop our false pride.

facial-expression-8522.gif

450x340.gif

Last edited:
I’m 32, my gf is 23. We love each other and agree on a good majority of important issues. One of those things is that black men are indeed “superior”. You can argue this all day based on your definition and application of the word superior. I’m no servant to black men, I’m not submissive to them in sexual nature. My gf respects me and she would never want to see me in a cage or serving another man. However, black men naturally have a better chance of having a much longer, harder penis. They are naturally better athletes and physically impressive. Those two things alone, not mentioning a number of the other reasons, will naturally be more attractive to women. It’s evolution. Women want “superior” mates. So are black men superior? In the context of the word, and for all intents and purposes of this site (it’s why we’re all here) YES. Yes they are.

Black men do not generally have harder dicks. White men, as a general rule, have much harder dicks.
Statistically speaking, white men have the same overall ration of big dicks as black men do. So... skewing the meaning of "Superior", for the purposes of perpetuation the "Fantasy", doesn't make it true.
Stlousiscouple, I get that you want to play into the fantasy.
If you are going to make such statements, perhaps it would be better if you made factual statements.

Back