Black Superiority and white submission

We are a married white couple, female 25, male 31, who are believers in the superiority of the black race. We feel that whites like us were meant to be owned and ruled as slaves to our black superiors. We began by dabbling in interracial cuckolding, but quickly came to realize our purpose in life as white slaves. Fortunately, we have a wonderful black master who has trained us well. When our master arrives to our home, we are greeting him properly, naked and groveling on the floor at his feet. There are two of his black friends that he occasionally brings with him. I am the husband, but I realize our marriage means nothing to our black masters. They own my wife and may use her as they please. They usually waste no time in gang banging her while I obediently serve beverages and clean up after them. If I serve them well, after they finish with her, I am allowed to lick their used cum off her body while they laugh. We are both so grateful and eager to slurp up the cum of our black superiors. We know our place and hope to be able to serve more black superiors in the future.

We are a married white couple, female 25, male 31, who are believers in the superiority of the black race. We feel that whites like us were meant to be owned and ruled as slaves to our black superiors. We began by dabbling in interracial cuckolding, but quickly came to realize our purpose in life as white slaves. Fortunately, we have a wonderful black master who has trained us well. When our master arrives to our home, we are greeting him properly, naked and groveling on the floor at his feet. There are two of his black friends that he occasionally brings with him. I am the husband, but I realize our marriage means nothing to our black masters. They own my wife and may use her as they please. They usually waste no time in gang banging her while I obediently serve beverages and clean up after them. If I serve them well, after they finish with her, I am allowed to lick their used cum off her body while they laugh. We are both so grateful and eager to slurp up the cum of our black superiors. We know our place and hope to be able to serve more black superiors in the future.
It sounds like you have a great marriage where you are both getting what you want. It is great how you serve your black gods.

Back