Black sperm's potential

Reply to post 207. I've assisted in hundreds of prostate and testicle operations and subsequent biopsies and I can tell you that a black prostate is larger generally than a white male and the testicles are also. data from seminars I have attended seems to indicate that black testicles are slightly different genetically and have more sperm generating cells present, leading to more sperm. On a practical scale, my black BF generates five times the ejaculate of my white hubby and, I can definitely feel him let go inside me, but have NEVER had that experience with my husband. AS an aside, I've also never seen white sperm demonstrate the motility of black sperm, which, medically makes black sperm more potent.
It's stupid and not true.........

For some cuckold husbands, clean wive's face/pussy after black lovers cummed over them, is a great privilege. I had wished during years watch my wife fuck her ex black boyfriend in front of me, assisting them in what they needed. Several times I said him, if he wished cum over my face to humiliate me, he might do it. But he did it just one time.

It's funny you should say that...I recently bred an italian girl who told me she couldn't get pregnant due to a complication. she is now blacked...and 3 months along the way and still begging for more of it...I know i cum heavy and deep. Always have...I assumed this is how most men were, but it wasn't until the previous girlfriends and women i slept with all commented on my "super sperm"...so heavy and thick...some of us are just lucky i guess...
I Luved that Tasty cummmy Vid.... I just wish All that Blk Cock & cummmm was being shot on my face & down my throat

I've experienced the exact same thing. The first black guy I was with finished with his cock between my tits, and came all over them. I loved the taste of his hot, thick seed all over my tongue when I licked it off.

Would you rather having a black man fuck your tits and cum all over them so you can lick it up? Or fill your pussy with his black seed? lol

I'm really surprised watching this short video on this web http://www.blacktowhite.net/2012/03/20/cum-covered-bitches-on-video-interracial-cumshots/
It's really amazing be watching, the way that all those incredible good "equipped" men shout their black cum over women's faces! they must feel a supreme relief!
That kind of stream's sperm thrown out with such strength, could make a lot of woman get pregnant. I've heard about several women viviting doctors because they couldn't get pregnant. Some of them have an special vaginal's anatomy and the sperm from ordinary men couldn't reach the appropriate place to fertilize an ovum.
This is serious because this kind of problem is seem even more in caucasian people.
But if these caucasian women would be fucked by black men like in the video, and washed by the black men's incredible strong proyectile, filling their pussies at full with it, I guess a lot of those women will be able to get pregnant. yes, I think so!

I've not checked the distance's projection from my black ex boyfriend because he cums inside me everytime we have sex, but what I could notice is when I'm close to cum and he does it first, his ejaculate help me to reach my orgasm.
last bull who fucked me cum so much that it was running out of me while his cock was still in me long live bbc

When I use to fuck my wife, she didn't want my white cum touching her inside or out. Repulsed by it.
Now that she's been blacked, its either filling her pussy or all over her face then scooped into her mouth.
She's pitched the birth control now that she's getting the cum she's always wanted and needed.
Only a matter of time until her white eggs are bred with the black man's superior sperm.

Us white men might as well accept it because our white women and wives are making their choice of who gives them more pleasure and who will give them the strongest babies. And its not us.

Black sperm is a power aphrodisiac. White women know it, want it and want bred by it.
And more and more are getting it.

Accept reality because white women have. Along with the black cock, cum and babies that come with it and are loving it.

tumblr_m2a6u2zDw71qmb02lo1_500.jpg

I find this pic and its legend soo erotic

Back