Black sperm's potential

That's what I love about black cum, it tastes better, it's thicker and there's a lot more of it. I only do bareback so I can feel the massive loads spurting up into my womb. I have a super orgasm to this feeling knowing that my bulls seed is deep inside my body.
Yummm< Sooo Very Hotttttt!!!!! I Wish I had a Size QOS Wife Like You!!!!!! Id Luv being an it for You & your BBC Bulls.... Ohhh im soooo Very cummthirsty

Some older pics of my wife when she had longer hair before she got pregnant or should I say when she got pregnant. This was the only time we were worried that her black bull may have knocked her up. We were trying to get pregnant and she stopped birth control so he was using a condom but after a night of drinking they went into the bedroom and did not use one. They were in the heat of the moment I guess. I was a long 9 months wondering if I got to her first or she was gonna have a black baby. As it turns out I got there first, but I must say her breast's where huge when she was nursing. Her bull liked them too!!Screenshot_20200405-142958_Facebook.jpg20200405_161610.jpg20200405_161816.jpg

Some older pics of my wife when she had longer hair before she got pregnant or should I say when she got pregnant. This was the only time we were worried that her black bull may have knocked her up. We were trying to get pregnant and she stopped birth control so he was using a condom but after a night of drinking they went into the bedroom and did not use one. They were in the heat of the moment I guess. I was a long 9 months wondering if I got to her first or she was gonna have a black baby. As it turns out I got there first, but I must say her breast's where huge when she was nursing. Her bull liked them too!!View attachment 3266254View attachment 3266257View attachment 3266259
Ooh my God she is a doll! I would love the ******* of waiting the 9 months and both of you playing with her😍

My experience with black men is exactly like that. They generate far more sperm and i think that different from the white males: thicker and with different taste. So, dont bother where your man cum that you finally finish cdirty of sperm for all your body. In my former relationship i was ****** to take pill although i am opposed to it. If not, i am sure i would become pregnant in the very first month.

Fertility always have been a big turn on for me, by the way.
Me too

My experience with black men is exactly like that. They generate far more sperm and i think that different from the white males: thicker and with different taste. So, dont bother where your man cum that you finally finish cdirty of sperm for all your body. In my former relationship i was ****** to take pill although i am opposed to it. If not, i am sure i would become pregnant in the very first month.

Fertility always have been a big turn on for me, by the way.
pregnant

I think that one of the most intense female instict is to look for breeding with the strongest, more fertile and alpha males. What happens is that the society and education teach us to hide them.

I think that everyone must return to the basics: just be yourself and break taboos of race, age and sex
blacked

I'm really surprised watching this short video on this web http://www.blacktowhite.net/2012/03/20/cum-covered-bitches-on-video-interracial-cumshots/
It's really amazing be watching, the way that all those incredible good "equipped" men shout their black cum over women's faces! they must feel a supreme relief!
That kind of stream's sperm thrown out with such strength, could make a lot of women get pregnant. I've heard about several women visiting doctors because they couldn't get pregnant. Some of them have an special vaginal's anatomy and the sperm from ordinary men couldn't reach the appropriate place to fertilize an ovum.
This is serious because this kind of problem is seem even more in caucasian people.
But if these caucasian women would be fucked by black men like in the video, and washed by the black men's incredible strong proyectile, filling their pussies at full with it, I guess a lot of those women will be able to get pregnant. yes, I think so!

I've not checked the distance's projection from my black ex boyfriend because he cums inside me everytime we have sex, but what I could notice is when I'm close to cum and he does it first, his ejaculate help me to reach my orgasm.

Back