Black sperm's potential

I agree that black sperm is more potent. Motility is very high usually and the sheer amount of sperm alone guarantees pregnancy in 99 percent of cases. The ******* of their ejaculation can easily be felt in the vagina whereas a white men don't have that capability. My black boyfriend puts out more semen in one load than my husband can in eight!

this is so true

My wife was impregnated by one of two black men in June 2018, both slept with her for 10 out of 14 days whilst we were on holiday in Lanzarote,
Both had exceptionally large endowments and my wife Caroline said she could feel them hit hard against her cervix every time they fucked her. We thought she would not get pregnant because she is on the pill (even though I have a vasectomy). but there were a few nights that we all enjoyed too much wine with meals and too much wine made her forget to take her pill on more than one occasion whilst she shared our bed with both of them.

I guess due to their endowments their sperm did not have to swim far at all for her to conceive.

Back