Black sperm's potential

My wife has noticed and mentioned numerous times that the day after BBCs cum inside her she is in a great mood. Driving home after her 4 BBC Memphis TN gangbang, where she was filled with about 8 loads of cum, she couldn't believe the mood she was in and was beaming for the entire 5 hour drive home.. good times!

My wife has noticed and mentioned numerous times that the day after BBCs cum inside her she is in a great mood. Driving home after her 4 BBC Memphis TN gangbang, where she was filled with about 8 loads of cum, she couldn't believe the mood she was in and was beaming for the entire 5 hour drive home.. good times!
I feel the same way after a good night with my man and not just him. I am definitely in great mood after receiving a good load of BBC cum :)

As a white male I hate to admit this, but Black men cum in much greater quantity. And their cum is of much greater quality too. It is creamier and has a richer texture. And when was the last time you heard of an infertile Black dude?

Incidentally, my sister got pregnant the first time she had relations with a Black man.
What's nzw about yyour sister now ?

Back