Black sperm's potential

love the feel of black cum going into me
I agree. Mostly women enjoy being bred by black men. My ex black boyfriend usually had condoms at first. After some time having sex, I told him to cum inside me. It's better for us...more pleasure and relax. Of course if women are looking to become pregnant, there is nothing better than allow men cum inside everytime they have sex.
I've seen black males cumming at 70 centimetres from their cocks. Such potential it's so good to make pregnant every woman.

I agree. Mostly women enjoy being bred by black men. My ex black boyfriend usually had condoms at first. After some time having sex, I told him to cum inside me. It's better for us...more pleasure and relax. Of course if women are looking to become pregnant, there is nothing better to allow men cum inside everytime they have sex.
I've seen black males cumming at 70 centimetres from their cocks. Such potential it's so good to make pregnant every woman.

So, have you gotten blackbred yet?

Chuck Yeager was the first Black man to break the sound barrier in 1947. The feat is widely believed to have been achieved while flying the experimental Bell X-1 jet at a speed of Mach 1, however this is false.
Chuck Yeager accomplished this amazing feat by ejaculating his Black man super sperm.

So, have you gotten blackbred yet?
Of course. Once was during my first holidays with my ex, when I was fucked standing up facing the clothier's door, with my ex black boyfriend penetrating my pussy by behind. When he put his dick inside my pussy I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. He did it and we cummed immediately.
This year, some months ago, my husband and our friend were having a sex one night. We enjoyed it a lot. At the end of the night my husband and me invited my ex boyfriend to sleep with us.
It was early in the morning when my husband asked us if we could have sex in the same way that we had made it that time, during our holidays.
I didn't answer him. I just walked to the clothier's door and spead my legs bending my body in half to be penetrated by behind. My ex came over me and holding his cock with one of his hands, he guided it seaching for my pussy. Finally he penetrated me and we started to fuck. It was a wonderful and savage fuck. While we fucked, my ex moved his pelvis in circles, making me do the same thing. My husband said we looked like dancing an erotic dance...I don't know how many times I cummed...perhaps three or four. After some minutes fucking my black friend cummed screaming wildly...and of course he did it inside my pussy.

Last edited:
We'll just go fuck other girls :) That's the beauty of women. They come in a wide range of colours and are all beautiful!

Of course. Once was during my first holidays with my ex, when I was fucked standing up facing the clothier's door, with my ex black boyfriend penetrating my pussy by behind. When he put his dick inside my pussy I begged him to fuck me as hard as he could. He did it and we cummed immediately.
This year, some months ago, my husband and our friend were having a sex night. We enjoyed it a lot. At the end of the night my husband and me invited my ex boyfriend to sleep with us.
It was early in the morning when my husband asked us if we could have sex in the same way that we had made it that time, during our holidays.
I didn't answer him. I just walked to the clothier's door and spead my legs bending my body in half to be penetrated by behind. My ex came over me and holding his cock with one of his hands, he guided it seaching for my pussy. Finally he penetrated me and we started to fuck. It was a wonderful and savage fuck. While we fucked my ex moved his pelvis in circles, making me to do the same thing. My husband said we looked like dancing an erotic dance...I don't know how many times I cummed...perhaps three or four. After some minutes fucking my black friend cummed screaming wildly...and of course he did it inside my pussy.

Hot story! Gonna have to try the "circle maneuver" with my girl. ;-)
Do you have any pics from the breeding or the resulting swollen belly?

Back