Black sperm's potential

When the black guys get balls deep in a white pussy it's already sunk further and deeper in than a tiny white one could go and then when he unleashes his black power shot inside that pussy it's like taking a bucket full of water and splashing it against a wall, the black seed starts splashing and saturates the entire area.

could you do it?

Yes, it was yesterday afternoon. We have not to meet us until the next weekend but I told my wife that she call her ex if she wished.
They fucked in missionary over our bed and he made my wife cum once. When he was near to get his own orgasm, he put his dick off from her pussy and I started to give him a blow job. My wife didn't understand what were we doing. In some point she alerted me that I was going to make him finish and I answered her "better for him". He finally cummed right in my face and I could experience by myself the incredible power of that sperm's jet! it's said that an ordinary man exaculates only the needed sperm to fill a tea spoon, but it was not the case...he washed my face with all his seed!
that was a clear sample of virile black male power! What can I do? Only feel my biggest admiration for his stamina and masculinity! Black men rule!

Yes, it was yesterday afternoon. We have not to meet us until the next weekend but I told my wife that she call her ex if she wished.
They fucked in missionary over our bed and he made my wife cum once. When he was near to get his own orgasm, he put his dick off from her pussy and I started to give him a blow job. My wife didn't understand what were we doing. In some point she alerted me that I was going to make him finish and I answered her "better for him". He finally cummed right in my face and I could experience by myself the incredible power of that sperm's jet! it's said that an ordinary man exaculates only the needed sperm to fill a tea spoon, but it was not the case...he washed my face with all his seed!
that was a clear sample of virile black male power! What can I do? Only feel my biggest admiration for his stamina and masculinity! Black men rule!
oh, yes... that´s right !!! And dirty and hot situation. I would be there.MMMMM

The first time I dated a black guy, I got pregnant in the first 3 months, I had dated white boys before for about 6 years and never got pregnant. There isn't any question that we want the stronger alpha males. 95 percent of the time, those guys are black guys.
I agree 100% Black men are the alpha males we white males are only good for cleaning the left over sperm from your hot wet pussy!!! That is our role in this new world order!!!

Look how the video woman remained so relaxed after the black guy's jet sperm impacted into her pussy!
http://xhamster.com/movies/1085524/cindy_mcdowell_039_s_interracial_adventures_4.html
And in this other one he opened her pussy like a rose in spring, using his cock. Watching these videos I have not doubt that a lot of women enjoy being filled with black sperm! They don't care if they get pregnant or not...and this is even more exciting!

Look by yourself. This mature black man is incredible! He cummed twice during the fuck and he didn't need refractary period...he continued fucking her!!!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1131697/cuckolding_with_a_black_man.html

At first she excites him sucking his cock, witch becomes hard quickly. Later when they start to fuck, he tells her that he is going to cum (he is so excited and he can't resist) and she begs he fills her pussy!!! (She is a good woman no doubts)
After his cum he looks stronger than before...! And he continues fucking her despite his cum!!!
Her legs wrapped around him is a clear way to show us, how much she enjoyed being fucked by that incredible mature black man, who proved to have an enormous virility and so strong cock!!!

Look by yourself. This mature black man is incredible! He cummed twice during the fuck and he didn't need refractary period...he continued fucking her!!!

http://xhamster.com/movies/1131697/cuckolding_with_a_black_man.html

At first she excites him sucking his cock, witch becomes hard quickly. Later when they start to fuck, he tells her that he is going to cum (he is so excited and he can't resist) and she begs he fills her pussy!!! (She is a good woman no doubts)
After his cum he looks stronger than before...! And he continues fucking her despite his cum!!!
Her legs wrapped around him is a clear way to show us, how much she enjoyed being fucked by that incredible mature black man, who proved to have an enormous virility and so strong cock!!!

It's a beautiful thing when the the whitegirl willing accepts his negro sperm in remains passsionately kissing while his potent sperm settles in her womb. Her desire to have his black baby is too strong to resit even tho she know she's risking rejection by all her family and friends

here you have another clear example from black men potential. In this video he proyected his sperm already 25 or 30 cm right over the girl face. You'll be able to see that he didn't know his sperm was going to go out with as good potential because he put his dick over her tongue. She surprised too.
http://www.tube8.com/mature/not-you-mom/231671/

here you have another clear example from black men potential. In this video he proyected his sperm already 25 or 30 cm right over the girl face. You'll be able to see that he didn't know his sperm was going to go out with as good potential because he put his dick over her tongue. She surprised too.
http://www.tube8.com/mature/not-you-mom/231671/
very hottttt

Back