Black sex.Do you think that in the future more women and girls will be closely associated with black bulls, or is this a temporary phenomenon?

Do you think that in the future more women and girls will be closely associated with black bulls, or is this a temporary phenomenon?
I do not understand your question. We, women, have sex with men. I personally am attracted to black men, but other women may be attracted to white, yellow, or red men. I ask you: Do you think that women who are sexually attracted to white men are a temporary phenomenon?

a lot of girls who have just turned 18 are already trying black cock.
I am not very sure that you have understood my post. I'll explain: It's ironic that you ask if interracial sex is a temporary phenomenon when the evidence shows the opposite. We, women, are no longer subject to cognitive biases and social rules like fifty years ago, which means that we can choose our sexual partners. Some women will choose black men, others white or yellow or red men. How many of them will choose black men as sexual partners? How many of them will choose yellow men as sexual partners? Well, nobody knows. This is not a deterministic system where we can know the end result. In my particular case, I have sex with black men only, but this does not imply that I am an example to anyone.

I am not very sure that you have understood my post. I'll explain: It's ironic that you ask if interracial sex is a temporary phenomenon when the evidence shows the opposite. We, women, are no longer subject to cognitive biases and social rules like fifty years ago, which means that we can choose our sexual partners. Some women will choose black men, others white or yellow or red men. How many of them will choose black men as sexual partners? How many of them will choose yellow men as sexual partners? Well, nobody knows. This is not a deterministic system where we can know the end result. In my particular case, I have sex with black men only, but this does not imply that I am an example to anyone.
Excellent riposte this, evidence based, factual and beautifully written! 👏🏿

What we are seeing is perhaps the second generation of women who were raised with effective Birth Control options and the power of the internet.

As I've mentioned before, men have been able to have affairs throughout history with little or no consequence. On the other hand, it was the women who bore all the risk. Now with effective Birth Control, an increasing amount of women are doing what men have doing all along.

But I will rush to say that while there is an increasing amount of Black - White interaction, I think it's raising proportionately with activities with non-Black men as well. Remember, this forum caters to interracial relationships. But you can find countless sites that cater to White - White encounters as well. So don't think that by just exploring what this forum has to offer, it isn't the only one out there that caters to open relationships.

Finally, the power of the internet can't be discounted. White males who find this interesting are discovering that they aren't alone. There is a whole bunch of white guys who love the concept of their wives getting Spaded. They mention this to their wives and the seed is planted.

Another scenario is the wife just bouncing around the net. She sees what's happening and becomes interested. If she is interested enough, things will start to happen - either the start of an open relationship or an affair. Again, with various Birth Control options, this is less of a risk than it was during her *******'s generation.

That's my take on this topic. Love to hear what others think
Great answer. I 100% agree with you.

What we are seeing is perhaps the second generation of women who were raised with effective Birth Control options and the power of the internet.

As I've mentioned before, men have been able to have affairs throughout history with little or no consequence. On the other hand, it was the women who bore all the risk. Now with effective Birth Control, an increasing amount of women are doing what men have doing all along.

But I will rush to say that while there is an increasing amount of Black - White interaction, I think it's raising proportionately with activities with non-Black men as well. Remember, this forum caters to interracial relationships. But you can find countless sites that cater to White - White encounters as well. So don't think that by just exploring what this forum has to offer, it isn't the only one out there that caters to open relationships.

Finally, the power of the internet can't be discounted. White males who find this interesting are discovering that they aren't alone. There is a whole bunch of white guys who love the concept of their wives getting Spaded. They mention this to their wives and the seed is planted.

Another scenario is the wife just bouncing around the net. She sees what's happening and becomes interested. If she is interested enough, things will start to happen - either the start of an open relationship or an affair. Again, with various Birth Control options, this is less of a risk than it was during her *******'s generation.

That's my take on this topic. Love to hear what others think
Well said dblinsey. I believe there a lot a white guys who feel the same. I am definitely one of those guys and very proud to admit that I support white women who like and have a preference for black men. And I think it's sad that thier is any negativity towards white women with a preference for black men. And yes I admire white women who are open about their preference. It's their choice who are we to criticize.

Back