Black seed

I actually have a black ******* that I'm not sure who his donor is it happened in a 5 guy gang bang.
I cant have any more and my husband loves him more than anything so im good.
However, I'm totally open to letting guys practice or trying to prove the docs wrong
Yeah I got a ******* from such a situation.

I actually have a black ******* that I'm not sure who his donor is it happened in a 5 guy gang bang.
However, I'm totally open to letting guys practice or trying to prove the docs wrong
Did anyone answer? “Yes”! I would love to practice with you.😘

not knowing who the ******* is, shows you are a true bbc slut. so hot. there were some girls in high school that we said they were not for going steady or any type of relationship. they were just practice girls, used for any sex we wanted

Last edited:
not knowing who the ******* is, shows you are a true bbc slut. so hot. there were some girls in high school that we said they were for going steady or any type of relationship. they were just practice girls, used for any sex we wanted
I dont even have words for this
I'm not a slut
And dishonesty is the biggest turn off ever

First thing to say is that I always bareback with a bull...there is no other way to go!And of course he cums wherever he wants! But where I like it best is in my pussy since that makes me feel most like a woman, and it means I might get a black baby planted in my belly even if I am using birth control. After that, on my face abd breasts probably, and in my butt last.

Back