Black seed

full

Hate condoms so alays do it bareback, love that warm feeling when a BBC dumps a load in my pussy and ass. Love having a load of black seed over my face and in my mouth to slowly swallow.View attachment 3041235
like you I prefer bare,,, I leave it to the guys,,, the seed can go were he wants
This is the only way to use your holes as the should be I agree! And I know any bull can bust in any hole he wants in such a proud bbc only loose white whore as u🥰

Bareback is the only way for me. Hate condoms and prefer feeling him cum in my pussy. I love it when I feel him cumming inside me it always sends me into a really hard orgasm. I do like to have my tits covered as well. But in my pussy is the best.

I got to say it is to me one of the best thing to be able to hear woman so shamelelku talk about 🥰♠️ When we bbc lovers are together it’s soncomforting to know we all live to feel and see and ******* and smell that superior black seed!

I'm not big on condoms so I'm very selective of who I get it in with ....so I can feel assured we both good to go....in down for testing in a regular basis while we messing around

Back