BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

Beth has always been straight-forward with me, good or bad, I know she is honest. Admittedly, although I do love our lifestyle now, in the beginning I struggled. Although we were swingers throughout our marriage, with her the sexual aggressor needing a variety and me submissive aka cuck, we had an agreement that if either wanted to stop we would. At one point after Beth went black only, I asked her to stop. She looked shocked, thought a moment and said emphatically "No." I realized at that moment that cuckolding was no longer a game.

Thats kinda how it goes ... at some point all bets are off and it becomes about the Bulls pleasure and her need tty be owned by an Alpha male.

My exs all took their studds bareback. They agreed with everyone here: taking their lovers big cock and having him ejaculate inside them is essential and necessary for the experience and thats why they are there anyways, they were all size queens to begin with and the men we connected with were the type of men they wanted to allow to take them bareback because from a womans perspective, they were physically perfect and they had a natural instinct and attraction to have sex with them and wanted to experience their huge cocks cum inside their pussy. I was ok with that, as I knew already we were there for her sexual needs and since I wasn't cutting it, someone had to. So if we were picking out men to mate with, she would naturally want their cum since they would be the primary sexual partner and we both admitted it was natural and could be a desire down the road to have more children and if she were to develop feelings for someone and i was cool with it, she might want to have a baby with one that she wanted to keep around for a bit. Creampie and bareback also solidied for us both she belonged to them sexually and I had to accept and submit to that role by witnessing it and then cleaning them both as a psycholigical show to them both. My ex-s did enjoy me doing this and also it got me up close to them both to appreciate his size and her load and pussy. Creampies for her were a physical show of her lovers huge cock leaving a load inside her stretched pussy which she openly welcomed and wanted me to see and taste how well he fucked her and she wanted to show me in a selfish manner by me cleaning them both how much she enjoyed and preferred sex with this lover to me by saying, i openly didnt ask you I just wanted you to see and show you how I allow this attractive male to come over and fuck me in your place and by me tasting his cum inside her and on him, its my acceptance of what I just saw and heard: his massive cock going in and out of her, stretching her pussy, her enthusiasm to fuck him not caring or noticing im in the room and their chemistry together is very potent and makes her happy and fulfilled. The creampie also shows the bull im no longer her sexual provider and I accept him inside her. And lets face it, a huge 11 inch black cock cuming inside your wife leaves a hell of a load and looks very good coming in and out of her.

Back