BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

In a cuckold relationship, it is expected the wife will sooner or later attempt to go bareback. That is if she hasn’t made that decision already. And if perhaps the thought hasn’t occurred to her, then needless to say, her hubby already has thought of wanting it for her. In a typical cuckold relationship, it is perfectly fine if the couple choose to use some form of protective measure. Especially when the lover/bull(s) is/are someone they’re connecting with for the first time. And if the wife is still young and hasn’t gotten her tubes tied (poor attempt at humor).

But in a ‘Black-Owned’ relationship, this issue of protection gets taken out of the picture.

One of the unstated rules every couple should note when coming under a Black Master’s domain is the institution of bareback principle. This states unequivocally that he must enjoy going bareback on the wife always. The only subject for whom a condom is required is the hubby, and that’s only if the wife should wish to give him a ‘mercy fuck’ every now and then to please him. And always at the Master’s request and supervision. The wife will learn to love and enjoy going bareback however way her Master/lover gives it to her. And if when he invites other bulls to come service her, she too will be expected to go bareback with them.

The second rule is the need for creampies. The Black Master must imprint his ownership of the wife by feeding her cunt every now and then with his semen. As deep as he can go with burying his masculine cock into that warm, white pussy. Not just for the sake of imprint, but to let the hubby know who owns his woman now. To bless that womb of hers with his potent African seed. White couples must know it’s not just the sex with the bull/Master that matters, but more what happens during the sex. When the black man’s essence mixes with that of the white woman. And as her hubby stands/sits beyond the bed acting as witness to this splendid conjugation. He, too, begins then to accept his submissive place beside his wife, and know that henceforth, as she now bears her lover/Master’s semen and imprint, so it shall remain.

Creampies, too, are necessary for the cuck hubby as well. Just as his wife has gotten her share of the Master’s imprint, it’s necessary that her hubby gets similar taste of what she has running alive inside her cunt. Thus the hubby fulfills his nourishing duty of cleaning the Master’s cum out the wife’s pussy. Not just the cum from her pussy that’s now mixed with her juice. Once that segment is fulfilled, his next is to clean the streak of cum and juice on the Master’s cuck. Every trace must be expertly cleaned, and the wife should inspect her hubby’s mouth afterwards to make sure he ingested every trace of cum and juice.

Get the rest here: http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2014/06/black-owned-world-bareback-creampie-love.html
If you not taking every drop of bbc cum then why bother fuckinthem? I want it on every hole by any bbc that wants to fill me up

I disagree. You can't 'breed out racism' but you can train your ******* to be tolerant, not only of skin color, but of folks who are physically challenged or those with opposing beliefs (either political or religious). Tolerance begins at home with healthy discussions. Remember, racism is trained, not part of a genetic predisposition.
You do realize that tolerate means to put up with, to allow to exist while one is against, it is not acceptance or respect;
the latter being the true goal.

For our wedding my husband and I had a traditional ceremony and then went to the recpetion with family for a little bit. Following that we went to our hotel suite or that was what we told everyone. We ended up going to a club we have had great luck at with meeting fun black men. We drank and danced and invited a few men back to our suite to keep partying.

One of the black men was quick to want to get under my dress. He knew we had just been married and he wanted the shot to be the first one cumming inside of me following me becoming a wife. He got his wish and was soon pumping away into me no condom and nothing stopping every shot of cum he put inside of me as my husband drank and watched.

For our wedding my husband and I had a traditional ceremony and then went to the recpetion with family for a little bit. Following that we went to our hotel suite or that was what we told everyone. We ended up going to a club we have had great luck at with meeting fun black men. We drank and danced and invited a few men back to our suite to keep partying.

One of the black men was quick to want to get under my dress. He knew we had just been married and he wanted the shot to be the first one cumming inside of me following me becoming a wife. He got his wish and was soon pumping away into me no condom and nothing stopping every shot of cum he put inside of me as my husband drank and watched.
Yes I like that!!

Very, very erotic! I’ve wanted that since an ex wife cucked me as soon as I deployed.

I imagined all the bridesmaids getting to watch me locked into a cockcage first though. Perhaps pre-wedding or even on the bachelorette party night… so those bridesmaids got to see my expressions as you cucked me in person too.

did you get lots of Black dick on the honeymoon too?

Back