BLACK-OWNED WORLD: Bareback & Creampie Love

I believe it is possible to breed out racism.
I disagree. You can't 'breed out racism' but you can train your ******* to be tolerant, not only of skin color, but of folks who are physically challenged or those with opposing beliefs (either political or religious). Tolerance begins at home with healthy discussions. Remember, racism is trained, not part of a genetic predisposition.

I disagree. You can't 'breed out racism' but you can train your ******* to be tolerant, not only of skin color, but of folks who are physically challenged or those with opposing beliefs (either political or religious). Tolerance begins at home with healthy discussions. Remember, racism is trained, not part of a genetic predisposition.
Bigotry towards those of different religions or towards the disabled isn't racism. Bigotry about race is racism.

OBVIOUSLY racism is trained and not a genetic predisposition. If the assholes who are racist were, themselves, of mixed race, they would be less inclined to be bigot about race. If the assholes where are racist had grown up in mixed families, they would be less inclined to be a bigot about race. If the assholes who are racist were in a world solely comprised of mixed race people, it would be pretty damn hard to be bigoted about race.

There would still be bigotry about religion, politics, physical disabilities and hots of other things. That wasn't my assertion.

And yes, tolerance begins at home. This is so self-evident that it strikes me as being just as insightful as saying, "Breathing begins with air."

Its been a good min since ive played with a black couple .the couple i use to play with where awesome .i love role playing just tell me the this scenario and I will play that role to the hilt the couple then I played with they were kinky and by I respected the king and his Queen have their relationship we had adult fun among the three of us I enjoy taking orders from either one of them hell sometimes she would strap-on he would do what he does so well it was a win-win situation I hated it when they had to move away :-( I miss my friends and some good big dick daddy and sweet Mama Jane

I agree. The last couple I was with was fun but he dressed up for me like sassy girl should. They moved away also.

OMG THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!

If you like that, let me tell you want I like to do. When I am fucking a couple man/woman or two woman, after I put my black seed deep inside her pussy my cock looks a chocolate long John with sweet cream all over it. And then I pull out then take a sip of my monster( mango loco) because I get thirsty. I have there parter clean it off nice and slow to enjoy that nice sweet cum that taste like mango. Then it is ready for more fun.

If you like that, let me tell you want I like to do. When I am fucking a couple man/woman or two woman, after I put my black seed deep inside her pussy my cock looks a chocolate long John with sweet cream all over it. And then I pull out then take a sip of my monster( mango loco) because I get thirsty. I have there parter clean it off nice and slow to enjoy that nice sweet cum that taste like mango. Then it is ready for more fun.
Mango loco is so good. Monster ripper too.

Back