'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

brought it up again. She has no interest for sure. She has no tattoos at all but wonders how the women deal with it when they go to the doctor's offices. Must be embarrassing

brought it up again. She has no interest for sure. She has no tattoos at all but wonders how the women deal with it when they go to the doctor's offices. Must be embarrassing
Ive been asked this before. When I go to doctors or health centre it has been a bit embarrassing when the doctor or nurse sees my QoS on my ass, or BBC on my tit etc but i stopped caring about what others think to some degree. Besides in a large city im never likely to bump into the doctor or nurse socially so who cares!

Ive been asked this before. When I go to doctors or health centre it has been a bit embarrassing when the doctor or nurse sees my QoS on my ass, or BBC on my tit etc but i stopped caring about what others think to some degree. Besides in a large city im never likely to bump into the doctor or nurse socially so who cares!

Aren't doctors trained to keep their cool?

i simply like how u think. Period.

Aren't doctors trained to keep their cool?
Exactly, they might have a quick look or raised eyebrow, but they are too professional to comment. Especially anything negative. I think its more psychological in the mind of the lady with the tattoo, selfconscious and nervous rather any real reaction.
So ladies give the QoS or similar tattoo a try! X

Exactly, they might have a quick look or raised eyebrow, but they are too professional to comment. Especially anything negative. I think its more psychological in the mind of the lady with the tattoo, selfconscious and nervous rather any real reaction.
If it's a white male doctor you should enjoy knowing you gave him an angst-ridden cucky hard-on. If it's a white female or well any female doctor you should be proud to spread the "good news" to her. If it's a black male doctor, well he may prescribe some bbc therapy. You'll take 10 inches and not call him in the morning.

Be even good if the doctor sees it. No matter what, a time will come when more wives will be praised for embracing their new-found sexuality than ever.

Be even good if the doctor sees it. No matter what, a time will come when more wives will be praised for embracing their new-found sexuality than ever.
It's actually a health issue if we are being perfectly honest. White/non-black husbands should not be allowed to deny their wives the sexual pleasure they are unable to give them. A woman's mental and possibly physical health could be at stake. A good doctor will ask a woman how much black dick she is getting and always recommend more.

If it's a white male doctor you should enjoy knowing you gave him an angst-ridden cucky hard-on. If it's a white female or well any female doctor you should be proud to spread the "good news" to her. If it's a black male doctor, well he may prescribe some bbc therapy. You'll take 10 inches and not call him in the morning.
LOL! Its usually female white doctors or female Indian/Pakistani doctors who see me naked (unlucky for me LOL!) Im not sure they know the full meanings of my tattoos but dont think they approve! X

LOL! Its usually female white doctors or female Indian/Pakistani doctors who see me naked (unlucky for me LOL!) Im not sure they know the full meanings of my tattoos but dont think they approve! X
Indian/Pakistani doctors are all dying for real dick if they're only fucking Indian/Pakistani men. I've conversed with many of them online as well as Indian cuckolds. It's accepted by all that they have very small penises.

It's actually a health issue if we are being perfectly honest. White/non-black husbands should not be allowed to deny their wives the sexual pleasure they are unable to give them. A woman's mental and possibly physical health could be at stake. A good doctor will ask a woman how much black dick she is getting and always recommend more.
LOL i must remember to mention that to the doctor next time my legs are open and the doctor is checking me for STD! X

Indian/Pakistani doctors are all dying for real dick if they're only fucking Indian/Pakistani men. I've conversed with many of them online as well as Indian cuckolds. It's accepted by all that they have very small penises.
Ha! I never thought of that! So what ive thought have been disapproving glances may be jealousy! X

Ha! I never thought of that! So what ive thought have been disapproving glances may be jealousy! X
They are women with vaginas just like you, with the same desires as you. Even more so since they aren't getting it. And if I were a white male doctor checking you out and saw that, I would be hard as a rock and very intimidated by you.

I like your view on this. Plus, let's be honest...Most people don't know what BBC or Queen of Spades stand for anyway. And if they do, then they have some knowledge of this lifestyle themselves...which means they probably think you have great courage to permanently state it on your body, instead of having a negative opinion about what the tattoos stand for.

I wear a black spade locket around my neck and I agree with MywifeWantsBBC most don't know what it means , however I had to visit a doctor in the UK with a chest complaint and yes he was black and commented on my spade and after our consultation went for coffee where he asked if I would like to come to his club for dinner , but within the rest of my trip the spade made no reference to anyone , but I must say there were not any black men where I was.

Back