'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

2 of the guys from 1.17.15 pose with her QoS tattoo for us..

dscn1603-jpg.495532
dscn1604-jpg.495534

WOW
Two black cocks and willing white lady with QoS tattoo!
First guy is nicely sized... but, second one is huge! Can he enter you all? In both holes?
WOW

I've got,humiliating tattoos like a big pink playboy bunny on my ass cheek,two panzy flowers on my pubic bone,
and slave on my back,i would like to get a tattoo to show my appreciation for black cock,but i don't quite know what to get,or where to get it,lol

I don't have any yet. My bf is always telling me that if, or when I get a tatt (of his choice) it would be a black power fist symbol on my lower back, just above my bikini line, a tramp stamp He calls it. Maybe you should get that one!? hehe. xoxx, Dana

I don't have any yet. My bf is always telling me that if, or when I get a tatt (of his choice) it would be a black power fist symbol on my lower back, just above my bikini line, a tramp stamp He calls it. Maybe you should get that one!? hehe. xoxx, Dana

blackpowerfist-gif.500051

I think that is great idea, and you should tattoo Black Power Fist on your beautiful body! Reading your many posts, where you said you date black men only, you had sex with black men only, you have black *******... You are exclusively black! So, putting tattoo on your lower back, just over bikini line, you will send message that you are black only to any person who will walk behind you:

- message to white men, who will look into you as a proof that black men have special powers in sex

- message to white women to follow your way! To go black and never come back!

Attachments

• BlackPowerFist.gif
    BlackPowerFist.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 1,584
I recently took a reasonably big step - put on a chastity cage and relinquished control of the key. I know that its not as permanent as a tattoo but it has got me thinking about the possibility of getting a tattoo and being more open about the fact that I'm "black owned". There is something quite liberating about being so honest about it.

I recently took a reasonably big step - put on a chastity cage and relinquished control of the key. I know that its not as permanent as a tattoo but it has got me thinking about the possibility of getting a tattoo and being more open about the fact that I'm "black owned". There is something quite liberating about being so honest about it.
Now there is a good idea tristan - you with a "black owned" tattoo.

Yes agreed we can get them done together! :p

Especially in the showers of the gym!

Back