'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

doing a permanent one is a big step so and not sure if she will but she agreed to wear the temporary ones while we are on vacation

I thank a temporary would b get 2 start with, i'm not into tattoo, but we r talks about a total diff thing here, 2 me it & ads,

I'm thinking about getting this one on my shoulder
QOSTattoo.jpg
WOW

I would be curious to hear from the women that have them if they get noticed and how often? For example when they are in the mall does anyone stop and talk to you about them?

Tammy's doesn't show at the mall. For places like that, she has a look she can give a man that gets his attention better than any tattoo ever will. The look works on men of all races. We have had black men come up to us at swingers' parties and clubs and say things like "I want to see that tattoo." or "Aren't you the girl who has BBC tattooed on her ass." She gets a lot of attention.

Tammy's doesn't show at the mall. For places like that, she has a look she can give a man that gets his attention better than any tattoo ever will. The look works on men of all races. We have had black men come up to us at swingers' parties and clubs and say things like "I want to see that tattoo." or "Aren't you the girl who has BBC tattooed on her ass." She gets a lot of attention.
Where is Tammy's tattoo is it someplace where others can see it all the time like an ankle or is it elsewhere?

Chris, you can see hers in my avatar. This post shows the tattoo and its location pretty well: https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/the-allure-of-the-black-panty.6836/page-34#post-316280
Thats amazing, very nice. Do most get them an put them in places where others can't see or do people see Tammys at time and if they do have you ever had anyone talk to you about it? I am just curious if people are more open to having one show and if they do how widely known is it about the meaning of these. ...thanks

Thats amazing, very nice. Do most get them an put them in places where others can't see or do people see Tammys at time and if they do have you ever had anyone talk to you about it? I am just curious if people are more open to having one show and if they do how widely known is it about the meaning of these. ...thanks
in today time, I thank most women know that

Tammy's favorite pickup line is to walk up to an attractive black man and say "I've got something I'll bet you'd like to see." If he shows enough interest, she finds a way to have barely enough privacy, then shows the tattoo on her ass. Usually, when we go out, she's wearing a dress with either a thong or no panties. She loves pulling up her dress to show her tattoo.

Tammy's favorite pickup line is to walk up to an attractive black man and say "I've got something I'll bet you'd like to see." If he shows enough interest, she finds a way to have barely enough privacy, then shows the tattoo on her ass. Usually, when we go out, she's wearing a dress with either a thong or no panties. She loves pulling up her dress to show her tattoo.
that sound like a good line,

Back