'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

But well before any jury WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE WOMAN GOING THROUGH? WILL SHE LIVE? WILL THEY BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER? What do your rights to say anything matter when you are being raped. Like this knock out game assault is a CRIME but ask any one sucker punched and even killed or in intensive care if they give a fuck about the legal system and its take on assault? I would say that if it were me and my face was fucked up or worse I am paralyzed and there ar ten million witnesses plus they caught the guy who hit me. I DON'T GIVE A FUCK LET THE ******* OF A BITCH GO JUST GIVE MY FACE OR LEGS BACK!!!! So Ann you feel different?
Your discussion point has changed though, you were originally asking 'how will this play out in court'. So my answer is about that, N means No, no matter if you cover yourself in tattoos or not. Of course ******* or assault is a risk, but it always is whether or not you have a tattoo or not. I have drank in clubs mainly with black guys and it has got heated at the end between them and its gets a bit scary, but either find a nice guy or leave. Or never go out again and stay home.

tumblr_my9ng3A3KG1roao3no1_1280.jpg
Think these were done by the same tatto artist, are all are "temporary" tatttoes. Either way like the concept, that more white wives are looking to become a bbc slut

Obviously, I have no problem with getting tat's. If I find a special man (black or white) who becomes a regular part of my life, yes I would commemorate the situation with a tattoo on my body somewhere. I could also see the possibility of further marking my cuck.

Yes, that sounds like a better choice. Having a permanent bull in your life, and getting the tat to show it!

Hello all, well I'm branded as a Latina "Queen of Spades" on my right ankle and havent been hapier! My husband took me to get it done to show loyalty to my Bulls and also pay tribute to my second black breeding:)
I saw the video I think of you getting that tattoo. very sexy

I love for my wife 2 get temporary tattoo show she is black, the ace of spade, q of spade, right above her p---y, I like for 1/4 of the tattoo show above her jean, that way most black guys would know what it is, so now u know I want her 2 do, sure I get a nicking with BBC on it

yes I would, love for this 2 go down, I think black guys will notices them, I thank the ace of spade stand out big time,

Back