'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

So many fake press on QOS stickers. 99% of these aren’t tattoos and they diminish the true queens that actually brand themselves to prove their allegiance to the hotwife/bbc lifestyle. Stop with all the fakes.
Agree with the fakes. Not many willing to get the real thing to show their true dedication to black dick. I have seen none up close but have seen some with real tats. I would enjoy one of those sluts here in the Destin Fla area

Something like this ought to help.

View attachment 29508

I personally would love for a white couple to bear my name/nick-name on a neck-chain and wear always.
Thats actually a very great idea, i am only a single whiteboi but from a practical perspective it makes sense, just like farmers brand their cattle woth a specific marking for identification a bull could have the couple wear an identifying symbol whether a tattoo or piece of jewelry that denotes ownership specificially by him and picked out for the couple by him. Its peactical and doscreet which would allow for everyday wear and only those who needed to know or who you wanted to tell would know!

We talked about QOS...ruled it out as too cliche. She wants to get an outline of the African continent, 3" x 4", along with Madagascar, on her ass. On the western half of the Sahara Desert, she's going to have an angry silverback's head and shoulders. She's already talked to her BF and a tattoo artist...its gonna happen.

We talked about QOS...ruled it out as too cliche. She wants to get an outline of the African continent, 3" x 4", along with Madagascar, on her ass. On the western half of the Sahara Desert, she's going to have an angry silverback's head and shoulders. She's already talked to her BF and a tattoo artist...its gonna happen.
pics when it's done?

Back