'Black-Owned' Tattoos, Would You?

Love the idea of it, but reality is a bit too much for us:) We have temporary tattoos for both myself and my cuck that please our Bull and adds fire to the play. We also have anklets, thongs and shirts that are both exciting and demeaning for the cuck. http://www.cafepress.com/ has a great selection of underwear, shirts, etc. Search BBC of Cuckold and you will see plenty of fun new accessories!

Love the idea of it, but reality is a bit too much for us:) We have temporary tattoos for both myself and my cuck that please our Bull and adds fire to the play.

Temporary ones is all right. As long as it's noticeable enough to be seen by him.

most definitely NOT !!!

I don't need a tattoo because I DATE BLACK MEN ONLY so I don't have to tat my body because i am married to a pathetic white man to alert black men they are what i desire -black men are well aware of my desire, honor, admiration and lust for them AS A MAN not just a POLE 4 MY HOLE !

i date what i desire - i fuck what i desire - and i live my life with what i desire - a BLACK MAN the women with the tats only means they want BLACK DICK not really anything to do with the MAN because if they actually wanted a black man they wouldn't be married to a pathetic white/latin/asian/indian etc man!
The TRUTH.

Brilliant, hope some black guys see it in the locker room and laugh.

.... and then tell you to take out your cell phone to take a picture of their BBCs to send to your wife to see if she would like for you to invite them to follow you home.
It pays to advertise! :bounce:

Love the idea of it, but reality is a bit too much for us:) We have temporary tattoos for both myself and my cuck that please our Bull and adds fire to the play. We also have anklets, thongs and shirts that are both exciting and demeaning for the cuck. http://www.cafepress.com/ has a great selection of underwear, shirts, etc. Search BBC of Cuckold and you will see plenty of fun new accessories!
What kinda temp tats do you have for your cuck and where did you get them?

I have a few tattoos anyway but I sent off to Greg and Sheryls site and have started using their QoS temp tattoos on show when I go out. I don't think they are so well known in UK but are a great talking point and think the idea will spread.

Great thread. its one that always comes up on these type of forums. Personally as a very sexual black man, it is extremely erotic to see a permanently tattooed QOS symbol inked up on a womans body.

I have seen and met up with plenty of couples who have out of respect added a temporary one for the night out with me, which is all good fun and is horny for both sides but a proper one is the biggest turn on and to know she is 100% committed to us black men.

I have only met 2 women in my life with a permanent one, one who had it above her pussy and one who had it on her ass. I do have photos of both, but i wouldnt post here without their permission. The QOS topic has intrigued me for some years and have since worked with a tattoo artist to design our own Queen Of Spades design, which is in the same format but are a bit more stylised than the usual spade and 'Q' in the middle. If you d like to see them, then get in contact, especially if you are looking at seriously getting one.

Great thread. its one that always comes up on these type of forums. Personally as a very sexual black man, it is extremely erotic to see a permanently tattooed QOS symbol inked up on a womans body.

I have seen and met up with plenty of couples who have out of respect added a temporary one for the night out with me, which is all good fun and is horny for both sides but a proper one is the biggest turn on and to know she is 100% committed to us black men.

I have only met 2 women in my life with a permanent one, one who had it above her pussy and one who had it on her ass. I do have photos of both, but i wouldnt post here without their permission. The QOS topic has intrigued me for some years and have since worked with a tattoo artist to design our own Queen Of Spades design, which is in the same format but are a bit more stylised than the usual spade and 'Q' in the middle. If you d like to see them, then get in contact, especially if you are looking at seriously getting one.
Hi, Hugeblacksnake, ive just messaged you about this, thanx.

id like my wife to get the ace of spades on her ankle and another above her pussy maybe with 10 inches on longer to ride but i dont think she wud go as far as the letting the ace of spades maybe not going to rush it though.

umm is it bad thing that for yrs my girl didnt wanna try bbc but i thought it be so hot and thanks2 this site on tips;) just over a month ago she wants to be bbc used and fill now only there cumslut and cucks me harder now and she looks on this site now gettin more turnd on now she wants to get a Queen of spades now wat the lol has not even got bbc yet .she was lookin at all these tattoos and i say o baby u want one huh she sais would be cute on me with big smile think i opend her bbc slut within to much??

Well it would be the ultimate humiliation for the cuck, But you really need to think it thru... One thing is fantasy, another is reality
ya shes got me a cock cage on the way and even last night got all hot fuckin her with her thick black dildo her daddy she meet online got her to work her pussy over tell he comes to get wats his in few months but tried2 fuck her she wouldnt let me said only for daddy and other juicy black cocks and said when shes done cumin i guess u can cum on my leg dont think no turning back now i think lol and think she was4real about a tattoo but nothin big

Back