BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
I'm looking for that same exact thing in Jacksonville Florida

If God granted me a wish it would be to be born 100 years from now so i could experience how the BNWO has changed and took control of Europe,and most of white women dedicate their careers and lifes in just 1 thing and is that we must serve the Master Race at all times until reaching the ultimate goal in less than100 years were every newborn baby in Europe was fathered by Masters
See my thread on French Babtou. Take care !

I'm sorry for getting all up in my feels about it but alot of younger males are trying to find their way in Cuckoldry/submission to BBC so I get a little reactionary.
Im just trying to be supportive to Gen Z and their future pussy free lifestyle...thank you for being a gentleman.🙏
You’re pretty gentlemanly too you hot young cowboy 😛

As part of the BNWO, cuck husbands should offer their wives freely to BlacK Masters to use however they want.

View attachment 5847050
I like to see mine chock on it

What is delusionals is you thinking that this is not going to happen....

Fact 1: White boys are giving up going for women because they are inadequate

Fact 2: White women vastly prefer Black Men

Fact 3: Black Men are literally better than white boys at everything (lol the fact they call themselves 'boys' speaks for itself)

Fact 4: Black Men have multiple women to have children with....with large birth rates. So 1 Black Man with 3-4 white women having childs is gonna equalize things reallll fast

I can keep spitting facts, and you can still call me delusional, but the fact is you prefer us, your men bow to us, and we're the future!!
You live in a Fantasy world

Back