BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER

Be very careful Cowboy, I’m unashamedly bisexual and Flattery will get you everywhere with me. Including onto your back💪

In the event that it does, save your salutes until you’ve cum under me a few times and have something more tangible and satisfying to flatter me for😜
I'll bet you say that all the guys...😏😙

images

images

I am straight but I think I can do that for a hot black mistress like Nyomi Banxxx.
I would do that all day long for Nyomi Banxxx!

Siamo una coppia sposata di schiavi bianchi completamente indottrinata all'ordine nero del Nuovo Mondo e il nostro padrone nero ci ha ordinato di fare tutto il possibile per promuovere la supremazia nera e l'ordine del Nuovo Mondo. Abbiamo pensato che questo forum sarebbe stato un buon sito per trovare altri con le nostre convinzioni. Nel BNWO, gli schiavi bianchi come noi sono tenuti nudi in presenza dei nostri superiori neri. Le mogli bianche vengono prese dai mariti bianchi per essere scopate e usate come schiave sessuali dai superiori neri. I mariti bianchi strisciano ai piedi dei loro superiori neri, servendoli obbedientemente e pulendo loro dietro. Ai mariti bianchi non è mai più permesso fare sesso con le loro mogli. Le loro mogli sono ora proprietà dei loro superiori neri. Se il marito bianco fa piacere al suo padrone nero, gli può essere permesso di masturbarsi mentre lecca lo sperma del suo padrone nero. Serviamo il nostro maestro nero e i suoi amici in questa funzione da oltre un anno. Ci sono altri su questo sito che vivono come noi?
Sei malato amico. Anche ridicolo.

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
Wow I like this!

We are a white slave married couple fully indoctrinated to the black New World order, and we have been ordered by our black master to Do everything we can to promote black supremacy and the New World order. We thought this forum would be a good site to find others with our beliefs. In the BNWO, White slaves like us are kept naked in the presence of our black superiors. The white wives are taken from the white husbands to be fucked and used as sex slaves by the black superiors. The white husbands grovel at the feet of their black superiors, obediently serving and cleaning up after them. White husbands are never allowed sex with their wives again. Their wives are now the property of their black superiors. If the white husband pleases his black master, He may be allowed to masturbate while licking up his black masters cum. We have been serving our black master and his friends in this capacity for over a year now. Are there others on this site who live like we do?
That is what dreams are made of, truly inspirational.

Now days this is very common on those wild nights
Nothing wrong with some head to our stud if he is ok with it
Especially if the stud is uncircumcised as my wife’s is. He’s my lover too and has been totally addicted to my cock-loving mouth since he was Sweet Seventeen.

I am this type as well, trained at sexual service and worshipping and edging, shared by their family and friends. That's how I found this website even, searching for people to serve and worship.

fefe6e5b-98ca-40b1-9117-c2e1ac5ca13f_1280x557.jpeg

Dear Master Shango,​

It has always been an honour for us to serve a Black couple. We are nothing but worthless slaves to our Black Master and his Mistress, especially his Mistress. She is like a goddess to us. My wife and I are constantly humbled when we get to kneel in her presence, ready to do her bidding.​

Her Master loves fucking my wife, and his Mistress sometimes lets me watch. They wear us dog collars when in their presence, and we are always naked. They like coming to our home to groom us; only on few occasions have they invited us to their home, and always we stay on our knees.​

Back