Black men & white women compatibility !

Great topic
I know the media like to portray white women as vulnerable sexually but the truth is white women are actually quite tough. They can take BBC better than all women including Black women. White women are also champions of anal sex which is feared by Black women. It weird but white women can take BBC no matter how big it and no matter how tight, she can take it with pleasure.
White women also have great resilience sexually especially with gangbangs combine that with the strength of Black man. It a perfect combination in my opinion. With that being said I think white women were built for BBC. The body of white woman was built differently which is perfect for Black man.
Your wife has an amazing ass by the way. Since she is BBC virgin try her with gangbang of three guys and see how well she will take them. You will be surprised.
I am into the BtoW forum, but the truth is that I have almost exclusively been with Black women. One was extremely tight and had difficulty handling me. She absolutely refused anal. Another was a woman in her late 30s who had a partial hysterectomy and really loose. She told me that anal was reserved for whoever married her. Another Black woman, who I unfortunately never hooked up with, told me that her ex-husband's dick was too big for her and she didn't like it. So, I would have to say that it is difficult to generalize about women's bodies and sexual preferences based on their race. Honestly, I have found that Black women do not fit the stereotype of oversexed, erotic partners. They vary, just like other women do.

Back