Black men showing off cuck's white wife

Yes, public with BBC its normal thing for me, but evade the very near home places... Too many people thath i know, so if need to exit with him will go a bit far from my home taths all
I think a public show of a white wife with a big black bull acts as a great preliminary and aphrodisiac for the interracial sex that's due to follow. All those eyes on the interracial couple and the accompanying thoughts just make it more taboo and exciting.

We are pretty discrete, but we always go out for dinner and drinks with our friend first, and once we arrive, I become the 'third wheel' as in they hold hands, arms around each other etc. so it seems to the public or anyone looking, that my wife is with him and i'm the one tagging along. She always dresses sexy, but with just enough of a slutty look to turn him on ie: leopard print wrap dress, red heels, nails, lips, anklet etc. so he enjoys when guys check her out as well.

He has a few buddies that know he fucks a 'hotwife in front of the hubby every now and again' but they don't know us or what we look like, but he does text them the odd pic of my wife laying on the bed legs open, or sucking his cock with his tatts in the pic, sometime with myself in the background or reflected in the mirror (her face covered) to show her off to them and to prove he isn't bullshitting.

I love it when he does it, with a message like 'this is that slut i'm doing again in front of her hubby' etc. We are actually good friends although they don't know it, so not insulted by his dirty comments towards or about her as they text back like crazy wantingg more info/ pics which is fun.

My wife prefers to go clubbing by herself now. And loves the company of black dudes. She loves to be in a crowd of black men, dancing teasing flirting and then taking her fancy for a ride.. lucky guys
It's an amazing sight in a nightclub to see white women dancing, flirting and kissing with big black men. It must be especially erotic and taboo for a white cuck to watch his white wife on the dance floor dancing with big black males, especially if the white couple have agreed the wife can have interracial sex with her chosen suitor or suitors later.
It must be mighty exciting for the white wife too, not to mention the black male or males.

Back