Black men showing off cuck's white wife

We also only play a least 3 hours from our home!!! That allows me to be totally on display!!!!! We will meet my playmate at public locations and I am always flirting so everyone can see and know what is happening!!! I always walk through the hotel lobbies with my Black playmate or playmates all over me so there is no doubt what we are there for!!!! ONE OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES WAS WHEN I WALKED THROUGHT MY HOTEL LOOBY FULL OF PEOPLE IN MY WEDDING DRESS AND 5 YOUNG BLACK MEN!!!!! I HEARD GASPS!!!!!!
I do the same with my Sub. So as not to cause any problems in her real life she comes to Orlando to play, about 3hrs from her home. It allows us the freedom to play public display.

It's a good idea to 'play' a good distance from home. Without fear or apprehension of being recognised it allows the white wife and her black lover to behave in a way they couldn't at home. And partaking in such a sexy public interracial display would be worth all the time taken up in travelling. Oh to be a white cuckold couple!

I think the term 'showing off' really depends on the couple you are with. When I go out with one of my ladies, we aren't exactly hiding. I also don't insist that she's all dolled up and looking like a fake model. Most of the time, we may just be out in regular clothes, shorts, t-shirts and enjoying the day. I really don't care what other people think. We're together as a couple (or if hubby is there a couple of friends). I enjoy the laughs and the friendship more than the shock value. And to be honest, half the time, my ladies aren't even wearing make up. They are natural and real.

Now I can appreciate a lady dressed to ******* as well, but honestly it doesn't happen with me all that much. Kinda past that.

J

Good thing about showing off a cuck's wife is so other white couples out there can see what they're missing out on.

I agree and I'm sure lots of white women looking on feel jealous and envious of the white wife with her big black lover. And I'm sure that whatever the feelings of any onlookers, the interracial couple will be noticed.

My eyes are always drawn to interracial couples anyway, but seeing a white wife with her big black lover would be electrifying.

It must be so exciting for both the white wife and her white hubby (if he has the cuckold mindset that is) to have the wife really owned in public by her black lover. I don't mean in the local community, amongst possible friends and family, but at a safe distance where other white couples, men and women can see the sexual dynamic going on.

There are so many areas for cuckold and master/sub role-play to occur regarding this. Does anyone else find this to be erotic too?

It must be so exciting for both the white wife and her white hubby (if he has the cuckold mindset that is) to have the wife really owned in public by her black lover. I don't mean in the local community, amongst possible friends and family, but at a safe distance where other white couples, men and women can see the sexual dynamic going on.

There are so many areas for cuckold and master/sub role-play to occur regarding this. Does anyone else find this to be erotic too?

I love it. HUGE turn on.

Back