Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

7 I think, bred 1
Thank you for your comment. Congratulations on having fucked 7 white wives! Great for you and the white wives and their lucky husbands, assuming they enjoy black men fucking their wives. I wish you luck in fucking many more white wives to fuck.
Also congratulations on fucking your black baby into a white man's wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb.
How did the white wife and her husband feel about you fucking your black baby into the white wife?
Did the white wife have your black baby?
Are you active in the life of the black baby you fucked into the white wife?

That's really not my thing. I don't like the idea of potentially breaking up a marriage. When I play, I need to get the green light from both parties. Funny enough, you get an awful lot of dudes who seem to be more into it than their wives. I'm not sure why ...
You sound like the kind of guy that I would like to be fucking my wife right now. And yes, that my thing and not my wife's. So you would have the green light from me.

I have been in the lifestyle for 12 years now and the lifestyle is most active and open in California which is the original home of the hippies and free love! I have attended tons of lifestyle parties over the years where there were several couples and multiple single women along with bulls in attendance. At many of these parties I would bang every single hotwife in the place! So between all of the parties and the many more encounters that I have had with couple's, its definitely more than I can remember at this point! ♠️
Wow! Every single hotwife at the party!! So much energy!

Dont even know........had my first whitewife when I was 18...am 53 now......I had a LOT of married pussy on this meat in all them years.....and got a LOT more to get before I lay it down for that final peace.
This is really unfair. But is it secretly really common? I can't believe white girls are instinctually doing this, or that most of them want it. In your experience is it really that common, that they're bored of white boys?

Back