Black Men, How many white wives have you fucked?

I just prefer it forbidden. If a husband wants me to fuck his wife without him being in the picture, I will do it as well. My interest is the wife, and that's the only person I wanna have an interaction with. I don't wanna be watched by a husband. Who is to say he can't snap then. When it's forbidden, I am cautious, but also I am prepared for that husband who will snap - I will snap right back.
For me it is fun. I like knowing that the woman knows that what she is doing is wrong, but she doesn't wanna be right. I don't want that warped morality where the husband is too weak to resist his wife's desires, so he goes along, but is silently weeping inside. And then the thrill that you might get caught is fun as well. You can up the ante with places you fuck her. Different people, different desires. I desire the forbidden.
have you actually had sex in public somewhere ?

have you actually had sex in public somewhere ?
Oh of course. I am not talking about voyeurism. I have fucked in public many times and have never been caught. I have gotten a bj in a movie theater, and I have fingered and fucked in a movie theater. I have fucked in dance club. I used to regularly fuck in the parking ramp at my job. I have fucked regularly in the parking lot of apartment buildings that I don't live at. I have fucked at the parking lot of the grocery store. I have actually fucked and fingered at my cube at work, and in the stairway (I posted a story about that on fucking at work). I have fucked at the park in the woods, and in the parking lot. So heck yes, I have fucked a lot in public or taboo places. Not into being watched, so I have never let myself get caught.

I really have no idea, I came of age in the late1960's. The "pill" was becoming commonplace, STDs weren't a major concern, the times were turbulent. Sex was easy to get rspecially for a horny young Black man with a big cock. I never asked or cared whether a woman was married, there were a few that I fucked in front of their husbands/boyfriends, that was my favorite. I am a bit surprised that I survived those times

I really have no idea, I came of age in the late1960's. The "pill" was becoming commonplace, STDs weren't a major concern, the times were turbulent. Sex was easy to get rspecially for a horny young Black man with a big cock. I never asked or cared whether a woman was married, there were a few that I fucked in front of their husbands/boyfriends, that was my favorite. I am a bit surprised that I survived those times
Thank you for your memories! This hasn't been a taboo at this time? Or were we white ladies so greedy to disregard social restrictions?

Thank you for your memories! This hasn't been a taboo at this time? Or were we white ladies so greedy to disregard social restrictions?
Depending where you lived in the US, it was extremely taboo at that time; but as that time also brought birth control pills, it escalated the liberation of women, both in sexuality and mindset. The sweetest irony of all was that in the southern US, white men for decades had been telling white women that Black men had tails......

Depending where you lived in the US, it was extremely taboo at that time; but as that time also brought birth control pills, it escalated the liberation of women, both in sexuality and mindset. The sweetest irony of all was that in the southern US, white men for decades had been telling white women that Black men had tails......

And even worse . . . like all black men ever think about is ******* white women (as they themselves raped black women) . . . guess that goes well with the tail.

Black Devil.png

Back