Black men conservative women

I’ve noticed a lot of black men/ bulls fetishises white conservative women in a lot of the comments on here.

Is it a fetish if so why conservative women?
For me it's not a fetish if a woman is conservative, independent or liberal.

I talk alot about my last partner who was from italy and she's conservative politically, but her sexual preferences were very liberal since she was open to dating me in 2020 and i had a really good time with her.

That being said, if i decided to date and be in another relationship with a woman again, i'll be open to talking about different topics as long as we are respecting and understanding each others boundaries and limits and create a fun and healthy relationship dynamic together.

I'm not a conservative, I'm a "far right" girl. In my personal life, I'm a racist and if racism didn't exist, I wouldn't be interested in this fetish. I want to have sex with the BBC, but because they are a different race, it's like "sexual racism". No liberal and conservativee enjoys sex with black people as much as racists.
I guess someone has to shut your racist moth up with a bbc. Meet me i will stuff your mouth

I'm not a conservative, I'm a "far right" girl. In my personal life, I'm a racist and if racism didn't exist, I wouldn't be interested in this fetish. I want to have sex with the BBC, but because they are a different race, it's like "sexual racism". No liberal and conservativee enjoys sex with black people as much as racists.
I loved fucking chics with KKK Dads and moms the most. They have so much more emotions involved.
Like it's a better fuck.

I loved fucking chics with KKK Dads and moms the most. They have so much more emotions involved.
Like it's a better fuck.
The more the racists lobby and protest against interracial sex between white women and Black Men, the greater will be the urge in our white wives to be fucked and bred by Black men. In many ways, the extremists might be the best encouragement for the BNWO lifestyle.

The more the racists lobby and protest against interracial sex between white women and Black Men, the greater will be the urge in our white wives to be fucked and bred by Black men. In many ways, the extremists might be the best encouragement for the BNWO lifestyle.
More conservative couples are into BBC cuckolding especially in Texas but the fun part is in an open public they are racist and supports "1488"

It's the white nationalists who are most susceptible to "going Black" and become its greatest converts and missionaries. I've witnessed this first hand here in Texas and other areas in the South.

My wife fits the stereotype conservative, white, church-going mom. She is also a republican and has worked on political campaigns before. Trump, however, was not one of those campaigns. What many have said, "when the lights go out the boys and girls come together to play". On the trail, my wife would describe it as stress relief. She is prim and proper all day, dressed up and everywhere to go. When night falls, people's atttitude change. There were many a time when the guys from the campaign's security detail (strapping guys in great shape) wanted to blow off some steam. Who better to do it with than a needy, white mom, pretty, brunette, who keeps herself in shape, and loves hard, black cock.

Attachments

• Debworking.jpg
    Debworking.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 82
It is a challenge to get conservative women to open up. Liberal women are all about BLM and will enjoy a BBC more easily. It is like when you see a shy chick and turns into a freak when the lights go out. Same concept.
That's my wife, sweet, conservative, loves new people, but she has never been seduced by another man. She knows my desires to watch her having fun with a man at a restaurant bar, as he shows her attention and she responds.

Back